Epilogue

"Where the hell is she, fuck?!"

Waka's rage thundered in the room. It's been more than weeks when he last saw Nilla, he tried reaching her but her phone was unattended, he even visited the mansion but no one answered all of his questions.

No one.

The caretaker of the house didn't entertain him. Narumi won't give him any ideas of where she is or her whereabouts. He's starting to lose it when a light suddenly crosses his eyes, he looks down and sees the gift that Nilla gave him.

The bracelet.

He touches it softly before he calms down.

'Shin. Maybe he knows where she is.'

He can feel his senses starting to lose it every second that passes, he drove faster as if he was on a great race before reaching the hideout. As usual, Takeomi is talking to Shinichiro, who's busy doing stuff on his bike.

"Where is she?"

He asks, composing his demeanor as he breathes heavily because of his rush. Even though he's on edge now wanting to know the answer, he can't just talk to Shinichiro without respect.

After all he's still his leader. He walks towards him and waits for a response, his jaw clench when Shinichiro just eyes him frostily before continuing what he's doing.

"She left."

He distantly answers. Waka stands there for a moment, lost in his thoughts, while he's trying to comprehend what just Shinichiro said.

'Left? Why would she leave? Why didn't she tell me? Why did she inform Shin but not me? Fuck!'

His heart can't stop beating out of anxiousness and apprehension.

"Why? Why did she leave? How did you know?"

He asks slowly, still staring at Shinichiro, who's not minding him. Shin breathes out heavily.

'Tsk that's why I told her to inform Waka.'

Shinichiro thought as he had a hard time explaining why she had to left. Shinichiro brushed his hair for a moment and chose his words wisely before answering, he doesn't want Waka to misunderstand the whole situation. Still, he too, doesn't know how to comfort his stressed friend.

"I'll tell you if you promise that you won't follow her."

Shinichiro deals, knowing his friend will roam the whole country no-the whole world, just to find her, but right now, he also knows that Nilla has something to do on her own.

Wakasa looks at him, clenching his jaw, trying to stop himself from tormenting Shinichiro for his ridiculous ideas. He nods as an answer just to let Shinichiro spit the answer that he needs. Shin weight Waka's stare before he sighs.

'Damn, how the fuck did I end up in this situation? Am I their telegram or something?'

Shinichiro patiently thought.

'Well, I can't blame him if I were him.' He nods before looking back at Waka,

"Waka, she's in Brazil right now."

He stated, Waka look at him seriously before sighing again,

'I don't care anymore.'

Shinichiro last straw before shrugging all his affinity, he just wanted to wish happiness for the two but he didn't plan to be their middle or what.

'I'll speak for your feelings Nilla!'

He cheered her for on his mind, yes, he loves her so much. But he knows that he should let go because she finally realizes her true feeling.