Nineteen

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

It’s my birthday. My day!

I happily pick my outfit and fit it even though I’m already nineteen I still love celebrating my birthday.

Since Dad always made big efforts to my day, but this time I ask him if I could spend my day with the Black Dragon’s and in the evening we'll have our celebration.

He gladly agree to my request as he wants me to enjoy my day the way that I want.

Wearing a plain white sweater tuck in my high waist maong short partnered with my also dirty white nike sb zoom blazer premium I start moving.

After a more than an hour of preparing I made my way out and greet the black Dragon’s who’s waiting for me in the living room.

Not wearing their usual uniform looks a bit different and unusual yet casual outfits makes them stunning. I smile and hug dad that’s beside them.

“Happy Birthday daughter!”

He greet and pat my head, I giggled as I can feel how happy I am today.

“Thank you dad! We're going, pick me up later okay?”

I remind him he nod and smile.

“Enjoy your day Elle.”

He said before bidding us a goodbye.

“So what’s the plan birthday girl?”

Omi ask wearing a plain gray tee shirt, chain necklace, black pants, with converse and hair down makes him look like a young trainee of music industry.

“I want to go to the amusement park!”

I exclaimed and hold Waka and Shin arms. Waka wearing a shirt and a white retro loose jacket terno with his black pants makes him luxury.

Shin on the other hand wearing a blue loose sweater, partnered with his favorite chain necklace too and pants makes him look like the boy next door.

Lastly the big giant wearing a large nike shirt with his baggy pants and nike shoes makes him look like a model.

“Amusement Park?”

I nod and smile.

“Yup! I want to spend my day riding all the rides there.”

“If that’s what you want then.”

They said and smile. We start walking and as soon as we reach the amusement park my eyes glitter with excitement and enthusiasm.

“Rides here we go!”

I exclaimed and pull Waka who just laugh and let me drag him.

Our first ride is the alibaba that literally sway us endlessly, next is Balloon race where they turn us around again and again.