Eighteen

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Natalie and I are now walking inside the mall, going around and spending our money just because we're bored.

We bought more than five chandeliers that we saw earlier, some new couch and other things we find unnecessary because we're too bored.

Earlier at the Hideout-

It's extra boring in the hideout today literally boring.

The Black Dragon's strictly limit us off to their topic of delinquent matters for some unknown reasons.

Natalie who likes to cling to Shin can't do those things, while me being bored and not in the mood to eat cake are just staring at the wide ceiling.

I look down when I feel some weight on my thighs that made me irk my forehead.

"Nilla-chaaan...."

She said I don't know what's gotten into her but after the Christmas and New Year event she become more close to me not that I'm building some barrier or I don't like it, I just kind a grew on her clinginess too.

"What?" I ask and start caressing her hair.

"I'm bored."

"So am I." I answered.

We sigh in union and sight the Black Dragon who's still busy and not minding us.

What are they talking about anyway?

When an idea pop in my head, I stand up promptly and put my hand on my waist.

"Let's go shopping!"

I said when I heard a loud thud, I look at Natalie who's on the ground, my eyes dilated and immediately attend her.

"Aww!"

She exclaimed holding his back.

"Oh my god! What are you doing on the ground?!"

I yelled in shock and caress the ground.

"What if you scratch the tiles?!"

I exclaimed, shock on my demeanor she raised her two middle finger.

"Fuck you Nilla-chan."

She said with a smile.

"Hey, What you two doing?"

Shin ask and look at Natalie who's on the ground and me who's still caressing the tiles.

"It's her fault!"

We exclaimed in union and point to one another, I rolled my eyes before I stand up and help her.

She then landed her open palm to Shin, I stare at her open hands and look up to her.