Thirteen

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"We're official!"

It's already twenty-third of Christmas and I'm spending my free time to the black dragon's.

We look at Natalie who's jumping happily as she announced their new status.

"Officially what?" I ask first as the others just look at her while eyeing me with such worried expression.

"Congrats Natalie."

The other members congratulate. I look at them oddly as my heart start to beat wildly, I can feel it, I knew what that means but I choose not to comprehend it.

"Me and Shin. We're officially dating."

She said every word with an emphasis. I smile happily but I can feel my insides starting to crumble. I gulp and grin.

"Oh, well hope you two are happy..."

I said but they're already occupied with each other.

I look at the couple in front of me who's acting lovey dovey without minding their surroundings.

I stand up making them notice me. Packing my bag while typing something on my phone, I look back to them and the other members of Black Dragon.

"Hey, I'll uhhmn going since it's suffoca- err I need to meet someone."

I smiled before passing the newly lovers of BD.

"Congrats Shin! Stay strong."

I said before turning my back not waiting for his response and make my way to the backside of their hideout.

That's when I let myself to fall.

A year ago he said, that I am his home now why do I feel like I'm just a motor hotel that he stop by before he found her?

Hugging my knees I sob silently in that dark alley.

"Waka... I can... feel your ... presence."

I stated between my sob that's when a ponytailed man appear before me.

He extend his hand to me, handing me out a chupa chups lollipop and sit before me.

"Sweet your fave."

Limitedly on his words he handed me the lollipop with droopy eyes and bored expression.

'What a nice way to cheer up someone.'

He even open the lollipop before forcing it inside my sobbing mouth, when he noticed that I only stare at it. I only glared at him then start eating the lollipop.