Twenty three

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I strip my last undergarments before sitting on the studio for the shoot, today's topic is sweltering summer.

It's been months after I came in here, I become a model slash nude model under circumstances that I agree on, since the country are liberated I didn't have any problem on showing my nakedness.

The photographer ready some leaves and sand to spread on my body and angle all the lights that need for the photoshoot.

"Elle raise both of your hand and lift you face up."

The photographer command I nod and raised both of my hand sexily and lift my chin, my body are totally exposed but a big leaf is there to have a bit sexy cover.

Flashes of camera filled the room as I do many random poses after an hour of clicking and posing we manage to end the day successfully that almost took more than nine hours.

I yawned upon stretching my arms as the assistant put clothes on me when I feel all dizzy all of a sudden. I almost tumble but my assistant manage to support me.

"Are you okay miss—"

I push her once we reach my private room.

"Leave me for a moment thanks!"

I manage to say before locking the door and run straight to the bathroom.

I vomit nothing but clear liquid, I stay for more than thirty minutes in the bathroom just for vomiting of nothing.

What the hell? I wiped some tears in the side of my eyes because of vomiting and sit on the tiles. Did I eat something to upset my stomach? But I didn't eat today. I can still feel my sore throat after puking tsk.

I massage my temple before I get out of the room.

"Ms. Elle are you okay?"

The assistant ask after I open the door for her to come.

I nod and ask for some foods, she immediately ready my foods  yet to my dismay she ready a diet food where vegetable and almost non carbohydrate vittles are given to me. I almost cry while consuming the food that I don't want.  I eat small amount of it before I give up and push away the food. 

There's no way in hell I would be satisfied in leaves, I jab my assistant and smile tiredly. I want to see Cielo. 

"Can you call Cielo for me?"

She nod and dialed his number.

"Stella?"

I smiled when he called me on the other line.