Eleven

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

It's Friday and I'm waiting for Shin in the hideout as we have our routine to have a long night ride every Friday.

No matter how busy we are, we always find ways to do the things that we scheduled for.

Wearing oversized white tee-shirt, white track short partnered with nike court legacy canvas mid, I wait for him in the BG's hideout.

While sipping my strawberry panna cotta cream and staring at the things that Waka and I bought the other day. I smile and stretch my arms.

We bought a manual wall clock, paintings, new curtains, another carpet and a pampas grass for new types of flower to displayed.

I giggled and put down my drinks.

'This would be fun.'

After I put my hair into a bun and wore my sports bra since I have spare clothes in my bag.

I start to vacuum and mop the entire hideout and sweep some dust on their two windows, after cleaning it I start changing the clothing of pillows and window curtains.

I start hanging the new paintings that we bought since the last paintings that i bought look too girly for me.

Standing in a chair I start reaching the paintings when someone enter the room, I look back and saw it's Waka.

"Hi!-" As I'm about to greet him, I suddenly lost my balance but before I could meet the ground someone manage to catch me.

I can feel my heart beating fast as I look to the someone who catch me. Waka who have a wide eyes look at me with a worried expression.

That's scary as fuck! Waka's supporting my thoracic and back knee look at me with an intense gaze.

"Oh god... thank you...Waka."

My words stutter and so as my body. I breathe out slowly and compose myself. I stand up and smile.

"Oops guess I'm a bit clumsy today."

I said before getting the painting that I drop but before I could stand in the chair again, he snatch the painting out of my hand and do the thing that I'm doing.

"Do something, I'll take care of this." He said before turning his back to me. I nod, this is much better.

After changing the flowers in vase I took the last two paintings and give it to him, when I notice that the position of the paintings are asymmetrically odd to correspond the balance of the room. I grouch and sigh.

"What?"

He ask when he notice my sulk.

"Waka. Let's exchange the other paintings on that side too."