1: The Start of It All

3rd person pov:

A blonde boy who's in middle school pushes his childhood friend away with harsh words daily. Only for the mossy-haired boy to smile and hang around.

Katsu: "Damnit nerd! Why is it no matter how badly I push you away, you always come back!? Are you stupid or something!?"

The green-haired boy stands up and walks towards the fence that lines the rooftop. One hand grips his other arm like a nervous tick.

Izu:"Well, you see........ i..... I like you kacchan."

Izuku turns around with a serious expression. Though his Cheeks are red. Causing bakugou to have a fit of laughter.

"PFAHAHAHAH! Your face is hysterical right now!"

Izuku hides his face in his hands. Only for bakugou to walk up to him.

Baku:"Deku."

His tone has suddenly changed. His voice now sounds demanding. The moment izuku looks up. Bakugou kisses him. Once they break away. Bakugou caresses izuku's face in his hands.

Baku:"You're such an idiot."

Izuku:" I may be, but I'm your idiot now."

With another kiss. They start dating. Three months pass before everything changes forever.  Bakugou had gotten a dozen flowers to give izuku for his birthday. At the stand he tries to style his hair in the reflection of a nearby store window. Only to see smoke in the distance behind him.

Random woman:"Isn't that by the midoriya house?"

Other person:"Yeah. I hope they're alright."

Bakugou shoves the flowers into one of the ladies and runs in the direction of the fire. That's about the time the house is fully engulfed.

Bakugou falls to his knees. As firefighters try to put the blaze out. Only for it to go out when the house is ashes. Bakugou watches to see the police taking pictures before taking tiny shards from the site.

Detective takami:"Such a shame. I heard a young man lived here. Looks like the fire got to them both."

Bakugou cries there until his mom gets him to go home. Now unable to sleep. Bakugou sneaks out to go to what's left. As he's in the ruble looking around. Bakugou finds a zipo lighter at the scene. He hears someone coming close. So he stays silent and hides.

Detective takami:"Are you sure you left it here? You know arson is a crime."

Bakugou peeks out at the sound of the detectives voice. That's when he sees a male beside him with snow-white hair and piercings on his ears, lips, and bridge of his nose.

"OH relax. I own this city remember. No one will dig into this. Into had to pay off her husband's debt somehow. Since she didn't pay up in time. I had to make her family an example. Now help me find my Goddamn lighter."

Bakugou clutches the lighter in his hand with rage. Before sneaking away to his house.

Ten years have past and bakugou still holds on to the only clue he has. As now he's the new detective under Sherif takami.