13: Back To Work

3rd person pov:

Shoto crawls into bed beside izuku. While bakugou stands by the mirror on the wall beside it.

Sho: "Babe relax and come join us."

Baku: "Can't,  gotta get ready for work tomorrow. I'm leaving Deku in your care."

Sho: "I'll shoot anyone that comes near him."

Bakugou chuckles before heading into the bathroom to shave his stubble of a beard. He then starts laundry to wash his uniforms. After the first load is done. He starts on the second, and while it's in the dryer. Bakugou ends up falling asleep with a book on his face.

Shoto clings to izuku as they sleep. Only for izuku to start twitching from a nightmare. That's when the window lock clicks open. Waking izuku.

As izuku sits up in bed. He's pushed down by a woman with a knife to his throat. With her other free hand. Toga silences izuku.

Toga: "Be quiet and go back to sleep. You're not the one I'm after. Rest assured the bosses will be coming for you next. So be a good puppet and follow orders. It's what you're good at."

Izu:^Why can't a scream? I can't move either.^

Toga removes her hand from izuku's mouth to see him paralyzed by fear. Unable to call out or move. All he can do is watch as she straddles shoto.

Izu:^Please stop! He's got nothing to do with this! Take me instead!^

As she draws back to stab shoto. Izuku closes his eyes tightly. Only to hear a clicking sound from the air conditioner cutting on. After the click. Izuku opens his eyes to see that he's pushed her off the bed.

Toga: "Looks like you have a death wish."

As izuku turns his back to her to crawl away. She ends up pinning him to the floor. Pulling the covers off shoto in the presses. As izuku reaches for the door. Toga uses a needle to hit a pressure point on izuku's neck to knock him out.

Toga: "I didn't have orders to kill you and I know you're more valuable alive than dead to the business. So I'll take you with me once I kill my target."

As Toga turns to face shoto. She sees the barrel of a 45 between her eyes.

Sho:"Glad to see we have a volunteer to interrogate."

Toga:"What a pain this job turned out to be. Can you put that peashooter away so I can kill you shoto todoroki?"

Sho:"How do you know my name? Who sent you!?"

Toga:"I would say ask sleeping beauty here, but you'll be dead before he wakes."

As Toga reaches for her side knife. She feels another gun pressed against her head from behind. As bakugou also has her at gunpoint.

She raises her arms to surrender.

Toga:"What do you wanna know boys?"