9: Play Dead

3rd person pov:

The white-haired boss with piercings is laying on the couch while smoking a cigarette l. The door opens. Disturbing his music.

"What is so important that it couldn't wait."

The clean and professional-looking boss walks in.

"The pup trainer has been disposed of."

"No loose ends?"

"No, the police have released information. Our prized cash cow ended his own life at the hospital."

"So they're hiding him from us."

"Most likely."

The cigarette is violently put out in the skull ashtray.

"Send keigo to investigate everyone at the scene."

"I'll send over the footage right away."

"Anyone involved is to be silenced."

"What about the FBI agent?"

"Bring him here. I want to give him an offer he can't refuse."

As the nicer-dressed one leaves. He calls in a favor.

"Hey Toga. I have a target for you. Be sure that it stays between us though. Big bro doesn't need to find out."

As bakugou drives back into town. He's pulled over.

Baku:"Shit."

Sho:"Were you speeding?"

Baku:"No, it's him."
Keigo walks out of his car.

Takami:"Well well, what have we here- holy shit. What happened to you?"

Izuku hears who's talking and begins to panic. Anxiety spikes as he tries to stay quiet.

Sho:"Accident in the kitchen."

Baku:"can we leave? It's been a long day."

Takami:"Sure thing."

As Keigo let's them leave. He gets a text.

T:<These are your targets. Make them disappear>

Four pictures show and two are of the people he just let leave.

Keigo:"You couldn't stay away could you? I'll save you both for last."

As bakugou pulls into the parking garage. He steps out to let izuku out of the trunk. Once open. He sees izuku is looking sickly. Teeth chattering, body shivering, mind full of dark thoughts. As he relives the horror.

Izu:"Nnnno p...please. I don't wanna..."

Izuku's jaw goes stiff. Arms and legs stiff and his hands twitching.

Not knowing what to do. Shoto leaves to get him a blanket. Bakugou feels helpless. So he pulls out his scented lotion. Dabbing his hand to rub it in. The smell of caramel apples soothes his anxiety.  Then he gets an idea. He puts the container by his nose. Bringing izuku out of his flashback.

Izu:"I...what happened?"

Baku:"we lost you for a minute there. What triggered it?"

Izu:"That voice. He was one of the men who took me. He also brought in others to......"

As izuku begins to drift off again. Bakugou rubs a drop of lotion under his nose.

Baku:"Oh no you don't. I'm not gonna let you go back. Whether in memory or reality ever again. You're free now. "
Izuku comes to again.

Baku:"There we go. Now let's get you insi-"

Izuku kisses Bakugou. Right as shoto walks up with a blanket.