24: The Web Of Lies

3rd person pov:

Fuyu:"I saw it all happen, but I can't give you details over the phone. He might be listening in. After shoto is safe. I'll come clean about everything."

A figure walks up behind her.

Shiggy:"Then let's talk in private, little lady."

Fuyumi gasps before dropping her phone.

Baku: "Oi oi OI!! Shit."

Bakugou slips away from izuku and gets dressed. As he walks out. Momo is by the door with plates of food.

Baku:"Watch over him while I'm gone. Don't let him leave this building and keep an eye on him, or you'll be my target practice."

Momo nods as bakugou runs out. Only to take the bread off the plate to eat on his way out.

Momo stays beside izuku's bed while he sleeps. While shinsou stays outside of the room to keep guard.

Momo:"He asked me. So you don't need to be here."

Shin:"I'm here to keep you safe. Consider his protection with two lairs."

Momo chuckles, causing shinsou to blush.

Once bakugou reaches the todoroki house. Two guards meet him at the gate with guns drawn.

Spinner:"Are you Bakugou katsuki?"

Baku:"Who's asking?"

Compress:"Master sends you an invitation. Please come quietly."

Baku:"Which master, Touya or natsuo?"

A third guard that's very big walks in front of the car. Slamming his fist on the hood. Bending the metal like it was cardboard.

Bakugou raises his arms and is drugged out of the car. Then, a bag is placed over his head, and arms are bound in front of him.

When a few minutes pass. The bag is removed. Bakugou squinted his eyes from the sudden bright lights in his face.

Touya:"Where is he?"

Baku:"Remind me, who are you talking about? Is it the bird brain boy toy or your yungest brother who's about to die?"

Touya:"So you're gonna threaten my family to save yourself? How pathetic. Since shigaraki isn't here. I'll kill you myself."

Baku:"If you kill me. Then you'll be playing right into his hands. You're just a puppet, and natsuo is pulling the strings on us all."

Touya:"You're wrong. Natsuo is the only family I can trust. Everyone else hates me for killing Father."

Baku:"He's using you! Can't you see that?!"

Touya grips Bakugou's throat.

Touya:"Shut the fuck up already. Your time to talk is over. Now die -"

Bakugou's 0hone rings, and it's Shoto's ringtone.

*slumber by eve*

Touya pulls out the phone to see the caller ID.

*Sanity*

Touya answers it and doesn't say a word.

Sho:"Bakugou, don't do it. He's trying to trap us both!-"

A thud followed by shoto coughing tells touya that shoto just got a gut punch.

Natsu:"Meet me at the old church just outside of the city. You have an hour before he bleeds out. Better come save him before time's out."

Touya moves the phone away from his ear in disbelief. As natsuo hangs up the phone.

Baku:"How is he? How's halfnhalf!"

Touya looks into Bakugou's eyes. Seeing a bit of himself in them.

Touya:^He's not the one that took keigo. Eyes that love that deeply would never do something like use a life as a pin.^

Touya frees bakugou.

Touya:"We need to hurry. Shosho needs our help."

That's about the time shigaraki walks in with fuyumi.

Shiggy:"On the way there. You need to hear what she has to say about what happened in the past."

Touya:"Fuyumi?"

Baku:"Catch up in the car you two. Right now, we need to save your brother from the crazy sibling. "