23: The Call

3rd person pov:

Izuku grips the bad tight. Pushing his face into the blanket. Quick and heavy breaths fill the air alongside sounds of pleasure. Bakugou is on his knees and bucking to izuku's ass. Both naked and sweaty from the fast cardio.

Baku:"Tch I told you to lift your damn head."

Bakugou pulls izuku's hair to raise his head up.

Izu:"Nah-ah~ K..kacchan!"

Bakugou pulls out to flip izuku over. Their arms locks around one another. As both crash together. Lips locked and bakugou now back in position.  The pace picks up.

Izu:"P...please k....acchan. ghuhmm~."

Izuku broke away for only a moment. Only for Bakugou to pull izuku back into a kiss. His tongue leaving no spot unexplored.

Bakugou growls as his moans begin to grow louder.  Just as he feels izuku's ass is about to clinch. He places a hand softly on izuku's neck. Choking him, while also placing his fingers in perfect position to watch his vitals.

Izuku squeels out a loud moan. Izuku had finally got what he was begging for. Bakugou's ruff hands holding him so gently. That's what izuku has been wanting to feel again.

The moment happens, and both moan out in release.

Baku/izu:"FFFFFuuuuhck~!"

As bakugou lays beside izuku. He can't help but to turn izuku's face to see those flustered, watery eyes and pink cheeks. Bakugou raises a hand.

Thinking he might get hurt. Izuku closes his eyes. Only to feel something on his nose. He opens his eyes to see that bakugou booked him. Then izuku sees Bakugou's bright smile. So izuku nuzzle up to his chest. His ear up to hear his heartbeat.

Izu:"Thank you kaccha-. *snore*"

Izuku falls asleep without anything to help him.

Baku:"Idiot. You don't have to thank me. I should be thanking you."

As bakugou starts to close his eyes. His phone begins to buzz.

Baku:"Who the hell is calling at this hour?"

<Fuyumi>

Baku:"What is it-"

Fuyumi:"Natsuo has taken shoto away, and shoto doesn't look good. I fear natsuo is going to make shoto disappear. Just like what he did with Father, and touya."