33: Lost Soul

3rd person pov:

Makia takes shigaraki to the entrance of the garage. While natsuo heads inside. Keigo and izuku are in the living room. Waiting for orders.

Kei:^This guy looks as if he's a zombie. No, I shouldn't be distracted right now. All I should care about is seeing him again.^

Natsu:"Get ready. I've got three clients for you. Hawks, you know what to do. Now, take him to the basement for preparations."

Kei:"Right, understood."

Natsu:"You know coming here wouldn't save them, right? So why did you surrender?"

Izu:"The world has changed so much. It's overwhelming. There's so much that I don't know, but this is the only can that I do. So....... I belong here......to serve you."

Natsuo smirks and heads upstairs to turn off the phone signal jammer. That's when makia sends out the message.

Touya sees bakugou and shoto pull up to the house, right as their phones chime.

Touya:"What the hell?"

Shoto:"Shigaraki saw natsu take midoriya. This is where he's hiding at."

Baku:"Let's go."

Touya grabs his keys.

Tou:"Let me drive. Your car won't be fast enough to get there, but mine is.

Touya gets inside a Lamborghini and tells the other two.

Tou:"Hop in."

Once on the road. Touya weaves threw traffic like a pro racer. Scaring bakugou and shoto.

Baku:^We're gonna die before we get there!^

Shoto:^ShitshitshitshitSHIT!^

Keigo stands outside at the door, waiting for touya.

Once at the parking garage. Touya slams on breaks. As the sight of shigaraki bloody and beaten sends him into a fit of rage. The moment touya steps out of the car. Makia jumps down to slam his fists on Touya's head.

Touya then appears to be calm.

Tou:"Fuck being nice. He's overstepped here. That basterd will suffer greatly for this."

*BANG!*

Makia is thrown back by the blast of a 45 bullet to his face. Touya then checks shigaraki's wounds. Only to see a few bruises and cuts. So touya puts shigaraki in the car, and lays back the seat.

Sho:"What are y-"

Tou:"Incase of a shooting spree. The car will shield him from harm. Now let's go."

Meanwhile, izuku is in darkness. Shackles bind his ankle
S together and wrists together. Natsuo whispers in his ear.

Natsu:"I'm trusting you with an important task. Now it's time to avenge your mother."

The blindfold is removed and izuku has a gun in his hands. While natsuo helps him aim.

Keigo sees touya and runs over to hug him.

Kei:"Babe! I've missed you."

Before touya could fully breathe a sigh of relief that keigo is alright.

*BANG!!*