35: The End Of Business

3rd person pov:

A month has passed since the whole ordeal with natsuo.

Touya has made a speedy recovery. As the bullet missed his heart. The reason for how it missed is the same reason why his health wasn't as well as a child. Touya was born with all of his organs on the opposite side, then normal people.

Shigaraki has more scars that he wears like a badge of survival. Telling the children at the orphanage kid friendly stories of monsters he has fought.

While keigo turns himself and natsuo into the authorities. In hopes that the plan will still work.

Touya gets dressed for the court date to save his soon to be husband and send his brother to prison for good.

Izuku is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries.

One bullet hit an artery. Causing the mass amount of blood loss. While the other leg had a shattered knee. Leaving izuku to get a surgical implant to repair the damage. The doctors aren't hopeful for a full recovery, but the news hasn't stopped izuku from trying. With teeth grit in pain, he knuckles a ghostly white from his grip on the bars. Izuku puts his all into walking again. Shoto stands on the other side, cheering izuku on.

Bakugou is too busy with work cleaning up the aftermath. That by the time he gets off of work. He sees that izuku is asleep. It's such a regular thing. That the nurses have izuku in an extra large bed. So Bakugou can join him and shoto to sleep.

Then the day came.

Bakugou drives izuku to the station for a video statement.

Baku:"I'll be outside if you need anything."

Izu:"Don't you want to hear what happened?"

Bakugou kisses izuku's forehead.

Baku:"I'll wait until you wanna talk about it. Giving a statement is less stressful without a lot of people in their. Plus, me being in the room could be seen in favor of his defense."

Izuku nods in understanding his mission. Once inside, izuku gives a six hour long statement. With only a break for ten minutes to gather his composure after a mental breakdown. Yet the camera didn't stop recording. This was to let the jury see his raw emotions and mental state in the aftermath of what all happened.

Bakugou stands outside with shoto.

Sho:"What would you have done if midoriya hadn't chosen to come home?"

Baku:"I would've given up on being an officer. The truth is that now that I know he's alive. I can never leave his side again. I would've most likely broken up with you. So that way I wouldn't tarnish your career. After that I'd wait until deku recovered. Then we'd vanish into the underworld of the city. I would start a new gang. Putting deku as my second in command."

Sho:"You know I'd have to go after the both of you  right?"

Baku:"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Bakugou smirks and slaps Shoto's ass.

Sho:"You're such a brat. I would turn you in, after I taught you both a lesson. "

Baku:"Catch us if you can officer~"

Shoto pins Bakugou to the wall to make out.

Sho:^I know you're worried about him. If this'll help take your mind away from the stress. Then this once. I'll let you brat.^

Both head to the restroom for a quicky. Before returning an hour later. Resting on each other's shoulders until the door opens.

Once izuku  finished, bakugou and shoto embrace him.

Baku:"You're amazing because of your bravery. No one else will go through what you've endured."

Shoto:"You're the real hero of this town."

Izuku weeps out. Never wanting to leave their sides again.

The next day bakugou stays with izuku at the hospital to cheer him on. While shoto goes to court to give his statement. After he's off the stand. That's when izuku's statement in played, and with8n minutes. There isn't a dry eye in the room. Well, only one wasn't. As his blood boils with rage.

After his physical therapy. Bakugou begins to catch izuku up on all of the school he missed.

The following day, bakugou gives his statement, along with touya and keigo. The jury was then given as much time as needed to decide the fated of keigo and natsuo.

The next day the results are in. So everyone attends.

Judge ashido:" Please read aloud, and with clarity, the decision you have all made."

Inasa Yoarashi:"We the jury first find keigo takami.
.
.
.
.
.
Not guilty of all charges."

Touya reaches forward and hugs keigo tightly. Shigaraki picks both of them up in an embrace.

Mina:"Now, now settle down. There's still one unaccounted for. Please continue."

Inasa:"We the jury find natsuo todoroki.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guilty on all charges. We've also voted, and have unanimously agreed that Natsuo should be help to the ultimate penalty of the law."

The room goes from cheers to silence.

Izu:"Wait, so does that mean?"

Baku:"Yes. Natsuo will be-"

Natsu:"Put to death?"

Natsuo looks at the jury in disbelief. That's when he sees some of the people rip up the checks that he bribed them with. Before they look at izuku with soft smiles. As they wanted justice for what he went threw.

As natsuo is escorted back to prison. Touya shares one last thing with his brother.

Touy:"Natsu! You reap what you sow!"

As natsuo is walked away. We cries in defeat.

The guards put him in the back of a van to go to prison. Only for him to not live long enough to make it there. As Sato was the driver.

Sato:"Long time no see shithead.

As natsuo looks up at the bars that separate the back from the driver seat.

*POP-P-POP-POP-----POP!!!!!*

years pass, and everyone goes on with life.

Bakugou and shoto are part of the CIA. Izuku is married to bakugou and is now a motivational speaker. Keigo has chosen to be a house husband. Shigaraki is a body builder and physical trainer, and touya has managed to turn the original medical family business into a disease cureing machine.

The idea for erasing memories from witnesses threw pills. Turned into a cure for dementia. After that, he started on cancer research. A modified polio virus mixed with scorpion venom to target areas and an anti-inflammatory medication has created a cure for many aggressive cancers. Though not with a single dose. Touya has put it into a daily pill form to stop future diagnosis and keep the conditions away.

THE END