28: Visitors

3rd person pov:

Shinsou's pupils shrink as his eyes widen by the sight in front of him.

Meanwhile, fuyumi enters the orphanage with shigaraki to see izuku covered in blood.  Fuyumi gasps, and shigaraki covers her eyes.

Shiggy:"I told you to let me enter first." ^I knew those were gun shots. Looks as if ice got another one to treat their wounds.^

Shin:"Wait, aren't you with the mafia? Why are you here?"

Shiggy:"I'm here for those two."

Shigaraki points to a crying izuku and a stabbed kirishima who's at death's door.

Shin:"You can take natsuo's spy, but midoriya is in our care. You won't take him away."

As shinsou reaches on his side. That's when he realizes that his knife is missing. So shigaraki walks past him.

Shigaraki taps izuku's shoulder. The moment izuku turns around. Shigaraki pats his head.

Shiggy:"So you finally used what I taught you. "

Izu:"Sensai."

Shin:"What the fuck?"

Izu:"Touya sent Sensai to keep me in shape. Of course, it was in secret. That way, natsuo wouldn't catch on. "

Shiggy:"Touya knew what he did to you was wrong. That's why the police got the leak about drug deals. In hopes that a further search would free you. "

Shin:"Didn't Touya kidnap you, though?"

Izu:"He wanted a new guard for fuyumi, but natsuo lied about the training."

Shin:"That still doesn't justify the actions done to you. "

Shigaraki bows to shinsou in an apology.

Shiggy:"Will you accompany us? Since midoriya is in your care. You would be his guard to the hospital."

Shin:"Hospital?"

Izu:"Is kacchan and shoto alright?!"

Shiggy:"We'll talk on our way."

Shigaraki picks up kirishima to interrogate.

Shiggy:"First I need answers. What is he planning on doing next?"

Kiri:"Go fuck yourself you sandy ass lookin  cock sucker."

Shigaraki throws kirishima to the ground and stomps his head in.

Shin:"Why did you-"

Izu:"A man that's close to dying will tell how loyal he is. He was never going to tell us."

Shin:"We know he's after you, though."

Shiggy:"You were going to take his offer, weren't you?"

Izu:"The letter under my food said that he would leave kacchan and shoto alone if I went with him."

Shigaraki slaps izuku.

Shiggy:"You're a fucking idiot! He needs you to lure them out! So long as you're free. He has to come to you. Meaning, you're bait to stop him for good."

As shinsou growls at shigaraki for hurting izuku. He knew someone had to tell him.

Once at the hospital. Bakugou is being held down by Touya and a nurse.

Baku:"I have to get back to him! I have to see halfnhalf!"

Touya:"We need some help in here!"

Izuku walks in and bakugou calms down.

Baku:"D..deku?"

Shinsou glares at shigaraki and that's when Bakugou sees the hand imprint on izuku's cheek.

Baku:"I swear if you hurt him dusty. I'll kill you!"

Shiggy:"Your man here needed a hard lesson beaten into him about being a pon for natsu."

Baku:"That doesn't give you the right to lay a hand on him!"

Izuku sits beside Bakugou and pulls him into a hug.

Izu:"Everything is alright. You and shoto are alive. That's all that matters."

Bakugou Barries his face into izuku's chest to hide his tears.

Baku:"You're alive too, idiot."

Touya:"Midoriya, can we talk in private for a moment? After that I'll leave you both alone for as long as you want."

Baku:"If you two talk. I don't want deku leaving my sight."

Touya:"We'll be in front of the door. So you'll see us through the window."

Izuku agrees, and they step outside the room.