19: Family Drowns

3rd person pov:

As izuku hears keigo talk. Bakugou and the others start to walk toward the room.

Izuku draws back to impale Keigo. Only for bakugou to grab the metal rod.

Baku: "Let us handle him. Don't dirty your hands. Once you take a life. You'll be at his level."

Izu: "You shouldn't kill him then!"

Baku: "It's too late for me. I've already taken a life. Luckily it's not too late for you."

Izuku gasps and lets go of the weapon. While bakugou throws it to the ground and pushes izuku's face to his chest.

Baku: "Sugar rush."

Sato nods and hands bakugou a gun. Katsuki points it at keigo.

Kei: "Didn't you hear me!? Touya won't stop unless I'm by his side!"

Baku: "Don't worry, I'll be sure to send him to you in hell."

As Keigo struggles to get away.

*cli-click*

Iida:"Hold on a moment bakugou. He is worth more alive, but not for the reason he said."

Baku: "Huh!?"

Meanwhile, shoto arrives at his family estate. Where fuyumi and Natsuo live with their sick mother.

Fuyu: "Oh hey there sho. What brings you here? You didn't give notice that you were coming."

Sho: "I won't be here for long. Is Natsu home?"

Fuyu: "He's out right now. Want me to call him?"

Sho: "No need. ^nows my chance.^"

Shoto goes past his sister and right to his father's old office.

Fuyu: "Wait you can't go in there. Natsuo said-"

Sho: "Natsu isn't here. Plus we're not children anymore. If there are clues to what happened with Father. They'll be in here."

Fuyumi tries to stop shoto but is pushed away before he locks himself inside.

Shoto looks around and finds an accounting book full of numbers and figures. Then he finds a diary.

<Natsu has complained about how I run the business and the stress I'm putting on Touya. He knows that Touya is too sick to become the head of the family. Natsuo is also too greedy. Which is why when shoto turns sixteen. I'll be training him. Though most of my business practice is illegal. I know shoto will turn it around. The community doesn't need cutthroats anymore. What it needs is a->

The last page is unreadable due to a blood stain. So shoto starts backtracking the pages to get the full story.