15: Blonde Devil

3rd person pov:

Shoto tries to comfort bakugou with a hand on his shoulder.

Sho: "We can't stay here. Especially since two of their targets are together."

Baku: "I can't leave his side."

Sho: "I know. Which is why I'm gonna hide somewhere else. "

Baku:"Tch."

Bakugou grits his teeth.

Baku:"You're an idiot. They'll kill you."

Sho:"I won't be alone."

Sho smiles and kisses Bakugou's cheek. As shoto stands up to pack his things. Izuku grabs his arm. Eyes weak and tired. Izuku mumbles.

Izu:"Don't go."

Sho:"Don't worry about me. Just promise me you'll keep our hot-headed pup out of trouble."

Izu:"if you go home. You'll play right into their trap......."

Izuku falls back to sleep. While Bakugou carries him out.

Sho:"Where will you go?"

Baku:"I've got help. You can come with us you know. There will be multiple guards."

Sho:"In order for your plan to work. I have to find out who the bosses are. So I'll bait them out."

Bakugou kisses shoto deeply, before parting ways.

As shoto heads home. Bakugou heads to the nearby orphanage to meet up with old friends.

Meanwhile keigo is waiting for Toga to get out of surgery. He thinks back to what just happened.

Kei:^That wasn't protecting false information from spreading. He was trying to silence a witness. If that is the case. Why would he give the order? What's his motive?^

Toga is rolled to a room to recover. While shigaraki stands guard outside.

As Toga opens her eyes. Keigo wastes no time finding answers.

Kei:"Who gave you orders to ho behind Dabi's back?"

Toga signals for Keigo to come closer. That's when she whispers a name.

"______"

Keigo gasps and stands up.

Toga:"Will you keep your promise to keep my brother safe?"

Keigo nods yes. Toga smiles and closes her eyes.

Toga:"You know what to do now."

As Toga waits for keigo to kill her. Nothing happens. As keigo left without killing her.

Keigo:^I gotta warn dabi before it's too late.^

As keigo searches threw his keys to unlock his car door. A large figure comes up behind him.

"Here let me help you."

With a baseball bat. One strike to the head knocks keigo to the ground and out cold.