6: Good To Bad

3rd person pov:

Sero: "Do you know this man?"

Baku: "Yeah, we grew up together."

Sero: "well he's being arrested for assaulting todoroki."

Baku: "That's bullshit! He would never hurt anyone!"

Bakugou turns to see Denki smirking. Full of anger. Bakugou walks over to him and pulls out his gun. Forcing the barrel onto Denki's crotch.

Baku: "Unless you want your balls splattered across the God damn floor. Tell me what happened here."

Sero: "Bakugou stand down!"

Baku begins to count while he cocks the gun to fire it.

Bakugou:"5........4..........3.............2.................1."

Denki: "Alright alright! I did it. That little bitch couldn't hurt anyone if he tried. That's why we put him here. Now he owes us for the training. Such an obedient slut he is. I'm sure he'll serve you well now."

Bakugou punches Denki and knocks him out. He then sees Shoto being carried out on a stretcher. Bakugou picks izuku up to follow behind.

Sero: "Wait for me in the hospital. We need to talk about your behavior."

As Denki is being put in the cop car. He starts to come too. That's when he sees a well-dressed white-haired man looking in the crowd outside. As sero begins to drive off. Denki keeps his mouth shut. Once Denki is at the hospital for treatment and cuffed to a bed. Sero searches for Bakugou.

When he finds him. Bakugou is clutching a lighter.

Sero: "What's that?"

Baku: "It's the only clue I had during Deku's house fire. I also saw Sherif takami there with a tall man with snow-white hair and piercings. They were looking for this."

Sero: "You saw one of the dons then. Tell no one else. It could cost you your life."

Baku: "Is that all?"

Sero: "no, because of your treatment of our suspect. I now have to let him go. We aren't allowed to interrogate suspects that way. If he sues the department. You'll most likely be fired for this."

Baku: "So that means Deku is in danger of retaliation."

Sero: "More than that. He's a witness to their treatment of others as property. If the guys are up high find out. They'll want him silenced."

Baku: "Shit. Just when I thought he was back. Those bastards are gonna take him again."

As sero sits down beside Bakugou. Something green catches his gaze. It's izuku running down the halls without any clothes on.

Izu: "No no no!"

Sero: "What the hell- hey get back here. We aren't done talking yet!"

Bakugou runs after izuku and takes a shortcut to get in front of him. The moment izuku's eyes meet his. Midoriya goes limp and faints. Bakugou catches him as nurses arrive.

Baku:"What happened?"

"We were trying to get him to wear a gown but he ran away. Even trying to put any type of clothes on him causes this to happen."

Izuku opens his eyes while in Bakugou's arms.

Baku:"Hey there deku."

Izuku goes to speak, but stops himself and begins to cry. So Katsuki takes off his jacket to cover izuku like a blanket.

Baku: "Let's get you back to your room. Then you can rest. I'll be there to insure no one hurts you. Can you walk?"

Izuku tries to stand, but his legs begin to shake."

Nurse: "His muscles have grown weak from little to no use over a long period. He will need physical therapy to recover."

Bakugou wraps an arm to support his weight. That way izuku can learn to walk without adrenaline driving him. Once in the room. Izuku lays in bed and grabs Bakugou's hand. Eventually, they both fall asleep. Bakugou is sitting in a chair beside the bed and his lead lies by izuku's hand. Shoto is in a room beside them. Where he has visitors come to see him.