3: Price For Freedom

3rd person pov:

After calling, bakugou got an appointment for the next day. He then texted his boss for vacation leave.

B:<oi!>

T:<yes?>

B:<I want tomorrow threw the weekend off>

T:<Half a week? Why? Is everything alright?>

B:<got to visit family out of town.>

T:<vacation approved drive safe.>

As bakugou smirks with joy.

Sherif takami keigo sets his phone on a bedside nightstand. He's laying in bed beside the man with white hair and piercings.

"Who was that?"

Keigo:"No one important. Just a dreamer."

"Maybe you should talk to him about his position when  you see him again. Crush his dream before it destroys ours."

Keigo cuddles the other male and whispers in his ear.

Keigo:"You worry too much. One pest can't stop you. I've already got a plan to stop his investigation."

The male turns around and pins Keigo's wrists above his head. While straddling him. Keigo blushes.

"That's my pretty bird. Now spread them for me."

Keigo:"Y...yes mmmaster."

The night passes by and bakugou heads to the DEA office with shoto beside him. Once there, they're taken straight to the head office. Where they meet with the man in charge.

Sero:"Good morning detectives. Let's get straight to business. We need one of you to infiltrate a local drug den and get the layout. We want shoto to do that. Bakugou will wait outside with our team to ready for the bust.

Baku:"Why is he going inside?!"

Sero:"Shoto works for one of the big three-letter Asosiasions. He's more trained."

Bakugou seems surprised by the news. So shoto pats his head.

Shoto:"When?"

Sero:"Tonight. The sooner the better. Tell no one as you continue your day. Meet us at this address at 7pm tonight."

After being dismissed. Bakugou steps on Shoto's foot.

Baku:"What the hell?"

Shoto:"I've been in since my last year of high-school. Though back then it was training."

Bakugou:"I've known you since then. That was the year you were-"

Shoto:"Sick?"

Baku:"Tch. So what about us? Was I cover for your spying?"

Shoto:"Not at all. I fell for you at first sight. The way you put on the tough exterior. I knew behind closed doors you were a softy. So I wanted you all to myself."

Baku:"Is that why you kept begging me for a date?"

Shoto:"That's not how I remember it. Weren't you the one sneak8ng love letters in my locker and couldn't keep your eyes off me?"

With a grumble. Bakugou heads to the car. Only for shoto to pun him to it. Before kissing him.

Shoto:"Stay safe."

Baku:"That's my line."

A serious glare is then hidden with a bear hug from bakugou.

Baku:"I can't lose you too."

Shoto holds him to reassure him that everything is alright. 
.
.
7pm comes and shoto is wearing an old suit. Once inside the house. Shoto's demeanor has changed.

Denki:"So what service are you here for? We got green powder or nighttime candle springs."

Shoto:^Powder is code for the drugs, but we weren't told about the other code.^ "Both actually."

Denki:"So you're our appointment tonight. Please follow me."

Shoto follows the blonde to a hidden door in a dishwasher. That's when he sees a staircase leading far underground. Walls reinforced with concrete and lights with exposed wires on the ceiling soon changes to a normal house environment. That's when shoto sees denki pull out a key. Once the door opens. He's surprised by what he finds. Shoto can't hide the shock he's experiencing.

A naked male is tied to a bed. On him are lables on each part.

5long: ¥9,900 on each wrapped-up hand.
5stub: ¥10,000 each on each wrapped-up foot.
Soul mirrors: ¥6,500 on the blindfold.
Talkbox: ¥65,900 on the tape over his mouth.
Xp: ¥132,000 on a ribbon wrapped around his shaft.
Xa: ¥264,000 on a plug up his ass.
1free: ¥660,000 on each rope that has him down.
Dots: ¥13,000 on his nipples.

Denki:"here's your kinky boy package. I'll be waiting by the door to tali the cost for payment at the end."

Shoto is discussed by this, but continues to act.

Shoto:^These monsters need to be hung for this. No, death is too easy on them.^

Shoto walks up to the male and whispers in his ear.

Shoto:"It's okay. I won't hurt you. Now be still for me."