11: Two In Need

3rd person pov:

Once inside the apartment. Bakugou helps izuku to the couch.

Sho:"I'm gonna start a bath and find you some clean clothes to wear. Bakugou-"

Baku:"Yeah yeah I know. Stay here with him. Just make sure you find him something loose to wear."

Sho:"Oh right. I forgot about the hospital incident."

Sho runs off to get started. While bakugou sits beside izuku. As bakugou lays back to relax. He notices that izuku is sitting up stiff as a board. With a grumpy sigh. Bakugou places a hand on izuku's shoulder and pulls him close.

Baku:"Relax nerd. This is your home. So start acting like it. Relax and enjoy yourself."

Izuku hesitates before nuzzling close to Bakugou's chest.

Izu:^His warmth and scent is just how I remember. I wish things had gone differently. ^

As bakugou leans his head down over izuku as shuts hus eyes.

Baku:^Thank God we found you still alive.^"I was so worried. Now nothing can pull us apart again. You know, all that time I never stopped searching."

Izuku begins to tremble. So when bakugou lifts his head to chest on him. That's when he feels izuku clutching Bakugou's shirt while crying.

Baku:"You idiot,..... now look what you've...d-done."

As bakugou embraces the frail man. His eyes water up and spill over like a gentle rain.

Sho:"It's ready when you are!"

After that, there was no response. So shoto begins to walk to the stairs. Only to see bakugou carrying izuku in his arms up.

Baku:"I might need assistance."

Sho:"You're asking for help? That's new. Are you the real bakugou?"

Baku:"Shut it conspiracy brain. I mean with deku."

Bakugou's hands are beginning to change color. His knocks growing white from the grip he has.

Shoto understands and takes izuku from him at the top. As izuku reaches for bakugou.

Katsuki smiles.

Baku:"We'll be outside the door. Just call if you need us."

Shoto sets izuku on a stool in the bathroom before leaving him alone.

As izuku looks around. He sees that vanilla candies are lit to put a calming smell in the air, and everything he would need is in reach. It all seems overwhelming.

Bakugou sits outside the door with shoto.

Sho:"So he's the one."

Baku:"Yeah."

Sho:"I can tell you still love him. Which is why I'm not letting you go that easily. Under that tough exterior is a kind heart that I fell for. So I don't mind sharing you."

Baku:"I'm not a softy!"

Shoto grabs his chin.

Sho:"I beg to differ. Today I've seen you show more emotion them ever. Even when you're begging me to fuck you. I've only seem your bratty side. Now that I've got a taste of what you can do. I intend to bring it out more."

Shoto strokes Bakugou's chest with his other hand. Causing the blonde to blush.

Baku:"You bitch."

Sho:"You know that's not my name. Say it properly slut."

Shoto's hand goes from chest. Straight to Bakugou's pants between his legs with a tight grip.

Baku:"H...he'll hear us."

Sho:"Say it and I'll stop. Otherwise, he might hear you moan."

Baku:"Fucker- gsh."

Bakugou grits his teeth as shoto strokes through his pants.

Baku:"M....mmmy lord agh~"

Bakugou whispers. Causing shoto to stop.

Sho:"That's a good boy. Hope you enjoyed that tease. It'll be awhile before any of us can continue. Since izuku went through a lot. I'd like to ease him into a normal relationship at his own pace. So you know what that means.

Baku:"If it's for him. I'll wait as long as it takes."

Izu:"Kacchan?"

Bakugou flinched and stands up ready for anything.

Baku:"Yeah?"

A moment of silence and all bakugou can hear is his heart beating rapidly.

Meanwhile, sero begins to wake up. His head was throbbing and wrists were in agony. He opens his eyes for a moment as everything sounds like it's underwater or far away.

Keigo:"Happy ten-year anniversary babe. I got you one of the things you asked for."

Seto opens his eyes again and everything is blurry. However, he can make out that somebody is walking up to keigo to kiss him. Before looking up at sero who's high up.

Sero is suspended by chains bound around his wrists and attached to a hydronic lift in a wear house.

Sero:"So you're the boss around here?"

"That's right. You were foolish to take what belongs to me. How are you going to make up for the missing profits?"

Sero:"Are you going to use my organs as collateral?"

"HEHEHEAHAHAHAH! Oh no, that whore was worth more than that. All it would take is one big spender to want to be dominated to cost over three times the parts you have. We put time, money, and training into it to make it the best worker. I hope you're proud hinata sero head investigator. Because of your actions. That bakugou katsuki is going to be after you."

Sero:"What about the other guy?"

The boss smirks before lightning a cigarette and taking a drag off it.

"I don't kill family. I'm not natsuo."