5: Obedience

3rd person pov:

As the green eyed man goes to blindfold shoto. Denki clicks the dog trainer tool. Causing the man to back down and move aside.

Shoto glares at denki with rage. While kaminari smirks.

Denki:"Boss said to mark you. So this should do the trick."

Denki lifts the kettle to poor on Shoto's face. So shoto closes his eyes.

The enslaved male curls up in a ball to hide. As Shoto's muffled screams in pain ring out.

After denki has finished. He turns to the cowardly man. Placing a hand on his shoulder.

Denki:"You did great today. As a reward. You get a second meal today."

The man lifts his head with watery eyes like a puppy.

"R...really?"

Denki:"watch over the rat and I'll go get you something to eat."

Denki leaves. That's when the man stands up and sees Shoto's face is blistered on the left side over his eye.

"I'm sorry you got hurt. I should've never gave him your ID."

The tape over Shoto's mouth was too wet to stick anymore. Giving him a chance to speak again.

Sho:"Why didn't you run once you were free?"

"I tried in the past. Only for it to be a trap to see how I'd react. Now I know what my purpose in life is. I serve my masters."

The man straddles shoto and sits on his lap.

"Now let me serve you master. You are our guest after all."

Sho:"You don't have to do this!"

"You're wrong. I have to so I can live. Though no one will m8ss me if I disappear."

Shoto sees that the man pulls out the gun that he had on his belt.

Shoto:"Wait.... there's another way. You can still live. Just wait a few minutes."

As the man puts the barrel to his jaw pointing up. Shoto closes his eyes. Only to open them after hearing a thud. That's when he sees sero who knocked the man out with a chop to his neck.

Bakugou walks in with a brused and bloody denki cuffed.

Baku:"There you are. What the hell?!"

Sho:"Hey there ba...be."

Shoto passes out. Causing bakugou to run over.

Baku:"Who did this?"

Sero:"This guy was atop him when we got here."

As Bakugou turns to punch who he thinks is responsible. His fist stops.

Baku:"It can't be. Is it really you deku?"