4: Trained Dog

3rd person pov:

As shoto begins to reach for the ropes.
A tiny click rings out. The bound male hears it and whimpers.

Shoto: "Shhh it's alright. I'm gonna free you now."

Another click and the man struggles against his bindings. Even trying to plead.

Shoto:^Something is wrong. Why is the blonde clicking a dog trainer? I see what's going on here now. Even if I tried to free him. They've brainwashed him like a dog.^"Poor soul. I'm here to help."

Shoto frees one of his arms.

Denki:"Wow big spender. Free all of his limbs and I'll give you a discount with whatever package you want."

Shoto: "Package?"

Denki: "If you free him. Then you wish to be the submissive right? What props would you like?"

Shoto frees the man's limbs and removes the tape and blindfold. Just as shoto pulled out the plug, and before the ribbon could be removed. The man pushes shoto against the bed.

"Now I'm in charge."

Shoto:"Wait I didn't-mmf"

The man tapes Shoto's mouth.

Shoto:^Shit, this isn't good.^ "Mhm!"

Shoto looks at the man's green eyes. How they seem lifeless and soul broken. Water stains on his face from tears running through the diamond shapes freckles on his Cheeks.

Denki:"slut you missed a step."

"Oh right."

The man leans in to whisper in Shoto's ear.

"Safeword is broccoli. Oh look. You even brought your own handcuffs."

Shoto squirms as the man cuffs his wrists to the headboard. Then the man begins to undress shoto.

"Hm? What's this? A police badge? What a cute prop."

The man throws it by denki. Who picks it up.

Denki:"A prop? We supply those for an extra charge. Yours isn't welcome here- huh?"

<shoto todoroki
Agent of the FBI.>

Denki:"Shit. Cinnamonroll!"

The man snaps his head to look at denki. Before getting off shoto and raising his hands.

Shoto struggles in place as denki walks up to him.

Denki:"Looks like we caught ourselves a rat. Tie him up slut. The boss will make an example out of this one."

The man continues to tie shoto down just like he use to.

Shoto:^The knots are the same. How long has he been like this? I just have to wait a bit longer. Soon backup will arrive.^

Denki texts and gets a quick reply back.

N:<Don't kill him. Just mark him as a target for the future. That way anyone he's ever in contact with. We'll use against him as leverage. He'll be a future pin.>

That's when denki hears the tea kettle whistling.