22: Brotherly Fight

3rd person pov:

As shoto reaches for his gun. Natsuo moves in close and pins Shoto's right hand to the desk. While holding Shoto's left behind his back.

Natsu:"Nice try, but you're still so predictable."

Sho:"Fuyumi would be hurt to see us fighting like this."

Natsuo leans in close to whisper.

Natsu:"Which is why I'm gonna kill you away from home."

*crack-snap-crunch-pop!*

Sho:"GRAAAAAAAAAH!!"

Natsuo twists and breaks Shoto's left arm. Making sure to do it slow, but not enough to draw suspicion from fuyumi. Natsuo then throws shoto into a bookcase. Causing it to fall on him. Natsuo then walks in and slits Shoto's right wrist across the base of his hand.

Natsu:"Now I have my excuse to leave with you. FUYUMI GET THE CAR READY! SHOTO'S HURT BADLY AND I'VE GOT TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!"

Fuyu:"What happened?"

Natsu:"While looking around. He made the bookcase unstable and it fell on him!"

Fuyumi runs to get the car running. As natsuo picks shoto up.

Sho:"You're a monster. Dad was right to leave the business to me and Touya."

Natsu:"Shut it brat. If you get too worked up. You'll bleed out before we can play together."

As natsuo walks up to the car. Shoto is limp and on the brink of passing out.

Sho:"Sis, call bakugou and tell him what's happened."

Natsuo lays shoto in the back seat.

Fuyu:"Let me come with you. I can apply pressure to his wound."

Natsu:"There's no need for you to dirty your hands. Keep an eye on the house while we're gone."

Fuyumi nods and begins to cry, as they drive away. Once out of sight. She calls bakugou.

Meanwhile, izuku is getting a full checkup by iida who use to be a doctor.

Iida:"Well the good news is he has a clean bill of health for the most part. Nothing a few antibiotics can't fix."

Bakugou walks up and kisses deku deeply. Almost taking his breath away.

Baku:"I've been waiting so long to do that. You have no fucking idea."

Izu:"Can we get a moment alone?"

Iida begins to push everyone out of the room and puts a do not disturb sign on the door as he walks out.

Baku:"Is there something you wanna talk abou-"

Izuku kisses Bakugou back. Pinning him to the chair.

Izu:"Ever since the first time we did it. I've wanted another taste. All those times, I imagined it was you,  but none of them could live up to the memory. Causing the image to dull over time until it was gone. The fact that they were not you made my imagination die. Leaving my mind in the moment to experience every terrifying moment. Please give me a normal sensation of sanity."

Bakugou embraces izuku trying to hide his tears from izuku.

Baku:"I'll give you anything you could need or want. No matter the cost. You will, no. You have always had my heart."

Bakugou turns so he's atop izuku as they make out.