Waking Up

[Word count: 952 words]

Mallow's POV

"Good morning, sunshine," I hear a familiar voice greet me, but I give in to my lazy tendencies and decide to stay asleep.

"I know you're up, cut down the act," he says, and I can almost hear the eye roll along with these lines.

I scoot more into him, putting my arms around him and resting my head on his chest, smiling a little. He starts petting my hair and placing soft kisses on the top of my head, making me even more sleepy than I was. I stay cuddled up to him and curl up myself to gain more warmth as I feel his hand softly rubbing my back. I relax as he kisses my cheek and finally rests his hand on my butt as the other one keeps rubbing my back.

"Wake up, sweetheart," he whispers gently into my ear.

I just let out a little whine in response, not wanting to disrupt my sleep.

"Baby, you need to wake up, it's almost 11:30 in the morning. We can nap during the day, okay?" he negotiates, kissing my forehead.

I shake my head and keep my eyes closed, not having any plans of waking up any time soon.

"Sweetie, you need to wake up like a good little girl. Don't make me wake you up with a punishment," he says, the threat clear but softened by a kiss planted on my head.

I huff, getting annoyed, and pull the blanket over my head.

"Mallow. Wake up. Atleast use your words instead of hiding in a blanket," he says, simply resting his hands on my butt now.

I gulp a little as he uses my name since it was a rare occurrence for both of us.

"Alright, that's it. If you want to be a bad girl, that is how you're going to get treated. Up now before I get a bucket of water," he orders sternly as I finally get up and bite my lip.

"Sorry! No punishments, please!" I plead, sitting up and looking at him with a pout.

"It's too late for sorry. Go brush your teeth and shower. I'll place out your clothes for you, if you want, and if that is going to make you take more time than necessary," he says, patting my butt.

I get up and rub my eyes, frowning a little. "Am sorry, I'll be good. Let it go this one time?" I ask, looking at him with doe eyes.

"The more time you take, the worse it will be, so I suggest you take your little ass in the shower," he replies and gives my butt a little spank.

"Fine, meanie!" I huff.

It earns me a good hard slap on my bottom, causing me to yelp. "Is that how you are supposed to behave? Disobeying people and calling them names? Is that what good girls do, Mallow?" he demands, making me stand still and look down.

"Nu, me sholly, me was bads," I apologize, clearly in my littlespace but too far in to behave like a normal adult.

"Yes, you were. What do you think should be done about it?" he asks, making me look up by lifting my face up with my chin.

"Nuffin, daddy, me will behaves, pease," I mumble, pouting and resting my cheek on his palm.

"You've been acting up since last night, baby. You are calling people names, not listening like you should, and not using your words when I tell you to. Do you really think all of this should go unpunished?" he questioned, more of a rhetorical question, though.

"Will behave this time..." I say timidly, knowing it was not going to change a lot since he had made up his mind.

He sighed and pulled me in his lap, rubbing my tummy lightly. "Are you sure you don't need to be punished, sweetie? And that you will behave without me having to remind you?" he asked as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Dunno," I mumble and put my thumb in my mouth, sucking on it once again.

"It was a yes or no question, little one," he informs, looking down at me.

"Mm hmm," I hum, too busy with my thumb.

He sighs once again and picks me up, making me wrap my legs around him as his hand supported my butt. "Did you use your paci in the morning, honey?" he asks me as I shake my head in response, resting my face in the crook of his neck.

He starts looking for my pacifier again and holds it up after finally finding it.

"Open up," he commands, and I do. He places the pacifier in my mouth once again, as I suck mindlessly on it and stay close to him.

"Hmm, we should go over some rules for when you are in your littlespace, sweetie," he says and kisses my temple.

"Otay," I agree, nodding and closing my eyes as he carries me to the living room.

"In my lap or on the couch?" he asks me as I point to him as a signal to sit on his lap.

He sits down on the couch and places me safely on his lap, wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek before starting to write some things down on a paper. I aimlessly suck on my pacifier until then and occasionally snuggle into him, getting tired of not being fed some affection in a few minutes.

"Alright, here are the rules, cutie," he says, patting the paper and kissing my nose.

"Want me to read them for you?" he asks, picking it up and looking at me.

"Uh huh," I reply, nodding a little.