Daddy's Slut

[Word count: 1324 words]

NSFW warning (smut)

Mallow's POV

I feel his hand wrap around my throat as the sentence leaves my mouth, his grip tightening a little.

"You really want to get punished, don't you, brat?" he asks and I feel myself get wet at his words and fidget around in his lap.

"N...no," I answer weakly.

"No what?" he questions, squeezing my throat.

"No, daddy," I whisper, feeling my panties dampen.

"I couldn't hear that," he teases, loosening his grip a little so I am able to speak louder.

"No, daddy," I speak a little louder this time as my cheeks redden.

"Good girl. Little or not, it's daddy to you," he whispers in my ear and starts nibbling on my ear lobe, making me let out a quiet moan.

"Mmm, yes, daddy," I agree, tilting my head, hoping that he'd reach my neck soon enough.

"So good for me," he mumbles and places sloppy kisses on my neck, smirking when he reaches the hickey he left last night.

"Ahh, only for you," I moan, closing my eyes. 

He keeps going lower and bites down on my collarbone, earning a loud moan from me and keeps sucking on the same spot, decorating my skin. 

His hand grabs my hair now, holding them up and letting my throat go while his other hand keeps a firm grip on my waist, not allowing much movement. 

My breathing gets heavier and my back arches and cause me to yelp due to the pain in my scalp. 

He smirks and goes lower, placing sloppy kisses just above my boobs which makes me blush and I hide my face behind my hands. 

"No hiding, slut, you know you like this," he snaps and stops all his actions, pulling me closer to him by my hair. 

"Ow," I whisper and slowly remove my hands, biting the inside of my cheek and looking down. 

"That's better," he mumbles and places a soft kiss on my lips, nibbling on my lower lip. 

His tongue explores my mouth and he makes sure to give my hair an occasional tug to make sure I am aware of who is in charge. 

I whimper into the kiss and happily submit to him, letting him take charge of my body. 

His hand sneaks down to the hem of my (his) shirt, slowly pulling it up and off of me. 

I moan as he rubs my back and skillfully unclasps my bra, letting it fall down and my boobs be exposed to him. 

He looks at them and licks his lips before pressing my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisting it painfully hard. 

I scream as he doesn't let go and get reminded of his grip on my hair in a very painful way, making me let out a loud moan. 

He bends down and licks my right nipple, wrapping his lips around it and sucking on it while still tormenting the other one.

I whimper and he switches his actions, sucking on the left nipple and twisting and pulling the other one for as long as he pleases. 

He stops his actions and looks at my nipples, cherry red now, and gives them a satisfied nod before pressing his lips onto my breast and kissing all over it.

I feel the wetness between my legs increase with each passing second and try to rub my legs together but it offers no relief. 

Ethan's hand sneaks down and holds onto my ass, rubbing it over the shorts and ever so teasingly brushing his fingers over my needy pussy.