Chapter 28

YN and Steve rushed in to see the woman on the floor, blood rushing from her right shoulder at a fast pace. YN entered as Natasha finished her sentence. "-flesh wound, she'll be fine. Now answer the question or next time I won't be so nice."

"Alright, that's enough." YN said, rushing to Natasha and grabbing the gun. Natasha spun around, a glare on her face. Steve was on his knees holding a cloth to the woman's shoulder, Bucky and Sam were restraining the man who was screaming profanities at Natasha.

"Hand it over, YN," Natasha said, advancing on the young agent.

"Or what? You gunna shoot me too?" YN snarled, emptying the barrel of the gun onto the cement below their feet.

"Oh, relax. It was a flesh wound, she won't die." The red head rolled her eyes, still walking toward YN.

"That's not the point, Romanoff." YN glared, throwing the gun to the ground as well. Natasha shook her head.

"Give me your gun."

"No."

"Fine. Have it your way." Natasha threw her arm out toward YN, which she dodged, but another came quickly after, hitting YN on the side of the head and making her tumble to the ground. Jumping back to her feet YN swung at Natasha, which the other woman continued to dodge, throwing a kick into YN's stomach.

Stumbling back, YN spun on her own foot, dropping low and throwing her foot under Natasha's feet and sweeping her onto her back. Natasha stood slowly, watching YN pull her gun from her holster and aiming it at Natasha.

The Black Widow rolled her eyes again. "So, you're going to shoot me now?" She snarked, leaning close to YN.

"If I have to." YN whispered, features set in a cold stare. Natasha scoffed, grabbing the gun and throwing pushing it back roughly to hit YN's nose. "Fuck!" She screeched, making Steve clench his teeth. He was about to step in when YN swung a roundhouse kick to the side of Natasha's head, making her clatter to the ground again, dizzy from the hit. "That. Is. Enough." She growled, picking her gun back up at turning it to face the delirious Avenger.

Natasha nodded, raising her hands in defeat. YN grunted, limping away from the groaning woman and closer to where the boys were still holding back the Romanian man, who was now weeping for his wife. "You okay, YN?" Sam whispered, eyes wide in concern and shock. Wiping her bloody nose, the agent nodded.

Kneeling down in front of the crying man, she leans in close, surprising the men in the room. "You're a piece of shit, don't forget that. But she did not deserve that, and for that reason, I'm sorry."

Everyone, including Natasha, stared in shock as YN apologized to the HYDRA agent, lifting herself from the ground with a loud grunt. "There's an underground base in Minsk he'll be there next month, I'll give you the coordinates. Just please, take my wife to a hospital."

YN nodded in gratitude, jotting the coordinates down in her phone. "Vă mulțumesc. (Thank you.)"

Steve, Natasha and Sam drove the man and his wife to a nearby medical bay, leaving a quiet YN and Bucky behind. Staring at Steve's motorcycle, YN shook her head. The stress of the evening finally getting to her as tears slid down her face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Bucky whispered, rubbing a hand up and down her back. YN shook her head no, but proceeded to bury her face in Bucky's chest, shocking the man back a step. "YN, hey, you did the right thing."

Nodding, YN lifted her head and smiled through her tears. Taking a step back, YN grabbed Steve's helmet and put it on. "I'm steering this thing." Bucky rolled his eyes but slid behind the smaller woman, they're proportions feeling strange as she sat in between Bucky's large thighs.