Chapter 2.

A/N: Yo... anyone get the HSM reference?... it's currently 1:28 am and idk why i'm writing this but any way proceda a leer.. (btw fun fact: my first language is Spanish so I'm thinking of making one of the boys fluent in Spanish on the story... idk what for but maybe I do..)

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅
March 25 2018...

After all the boys joined Changbin and Hyunjin they seemed to become a pack. Although it was unspoken there was a known fact that both Hyunjin and Changbin were the luna and head alpha of the pack. There were just a few thing Changbin wanted to establish to formally and officially become a pack which was the reason for the meeting in the living room.

All the boys were currently scattered around the living room waiting for the head alpha to speak. Hyunjin, Felix and Jisung were on the couch cuddling. Felix still felt overwhelmed with all the alphas of the house except Changbin. Jeongin and Seungmin were sat at the foot of the couch while Chan and Minho were standing close.

 "So, I requested this small meeting to establish some things of our newly formed pack. Even though we haven't exactly talked about us being a pack I consider you all part of it and so does Hyunjin" Changbin spoke.

"He's right. We feel as though we were destined to be together. I consider you all to be my new family and I hope you feel the same" said Hyunjin while looking at all of them with loving eyes. All the males in the room nodded at what the boy said.

"I think it's safe to say that you and Hyunjin are our head alpha and luna" said Jisung while pointing at Changbin. "All that's left to establish is who's second in command in case of emergency, fighters, hunters, a midwife if there are going to be anu pups, a healer and strategists" said the squirrel boy.

 "That's precisely what I want to talk about. I know some of you had certain positions in your old packs and some of you are good at things. I want to know what they were, if you want to keep them or if you want to change them. I'll start with me and Hyunjin. Then Chan will continue, and we'll keep going in order of joining" said Changbin.

"In our old pack I was a fighter and a hunter. I'm sure you all know Hyunjin was a royal, but he still had a position as fighter and he's quite fast at running. He's also pretty amazing at cooking." Changbin said.

"Well, I was a hunter, fighter and negotiator" Chan said. "Though I'm an omega I was also a fighter and hunter. I'm also a trained midwife, can cook and I have a special ability. I produce electricity" Jisung spoke after Chan.

"I-I wa-as a st-strategizer and hu-hunt-ter. I-I'm also-o g-g-good at b-bak-baking" said Felix with a shy voice while hiding his face in Hyunjin's neck. "Sadly, I'm an orphan and a rouge wolf. I was kicked out of my pack at age 6 after my parent's death" Jeongin said frowning. "But I can fight and hunt, otherwise I wouldn't have survived all these years. I also know martial arts" finished the young wolf.

"I am a trained healer; I can make healing potions and I know how to fight" said Seungmin. "I guess I'm last then. I was a hunter, fighter. I'm trained in martial arts, and I can also cook" spoke Minho.

After all of them spoke Changbin stayed silent for a moment before speaking "I want to know who of you want to be my second in command. As Jisung mentioned before, in case get kidnapped or killed there must be someone, preferably an alpha to help Hyunjin keep the pack in line" 

"I personally think Chan should be your second in command. He's been here the longest out of me, Jeongin and him. He's also a negotiator and fighter. He would be able to take over if anything would to happen," said Minho. After he spoke everyone else nodded and Changbin smiled.

"Ok then, it's settled Chan is my second in command. If anything were to happen to me, he will take charge with Hyunjin. If something were to happen to me and Hyunjin then, Chan's mat would be the new luna of the pack" Changbin stated. All the males nodded and waited for him to continue. "I would like to appoint Minho as one of the hunters of the pack and the main protector. If there was any threat your job is to ensure your luna and pack omegas safety, can you do that?" Changbin asked the older male who nodded immediately.

"Moving on, I will not be giving Felix a position yet, given the fat that he is still quite fragile. Once he is more mentally stable he will be appointed as pack strategist" Changbin said while giving Felix a small reassuring smile.

"As for you Jeongin, there is no doubt in my mind that you must be onehell of a fighter in order to survive many years alone and packless. You willbe one of our fighters alongside myself, Chan and Minho" said the leader. The yougboy nodded and smiled at his hyungs.

"Seo Changbin if my baby ever gets hurt I will be coming for your ass got it!" Hyunjin said while glaring at Changbin for giving Jeongin such a dangerous position.

"Yes, my love, I understand. Moving on Seungmin your background as a trained healer and potion maker will come in handy. You will be our healer and fighter. As for Jisung, your background in midwife studies will come in handy as well. You will be our midwife in any case that Hyunjin, Seungmin or Felix have a pup. You will also train Seungmin and Hyunjin in case you are the one in need of a midwife. You are also a hunter" Changbin said to both males who nodded.

 "Lastly Chan, you are my second in command, a fighter and hunter along with Minho." Changbin said. After stating everyone's positions within the pack the meeting ended.

"I hope you all know how lucky I am to have you all. I love you all and I will do my best to be the greatest luna for Stray Kids" Hyunjin said. "Stray Kids? Where did you get that?" Changbin asked.

"I don't know, it just came to mind. All of us were strays that found each other and we're still fairly young so I thought Stray Kids was an appropriate name for our pack" he said.

"Stray kids... I love it. We're officially the STRAY KIDS PACK and nothing can come between us" Changbin said smiling at the other seven males in the room.

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Bye!

See you in the next one my fairies!