Chapter 4

3rd. POV

Today was Jisung and Felix's birthday celebration, tho technically it was Jisung's birthday, the luna decide to celebrate both birthdays together, given they are only a day a part.

Hyunjin had been in the kitchen all day with Minho making various dishes of food and a beautiful birthday cake for his babies as he likes to call them. Minho was helping because he wanted his mate to see that he would take care of him always.

"Minho don't forget Felix doesn't like cucumber and throw away that eggplant. So, disgusting!" (a/n: if u know u know lol) the luna said while frosting the birthday cake with pastel pink icing per Felix's request. The alpha nodded and threw away the eggplant knowing his luna was disgusted just at the mere sight of it and kept working on the food.

❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁

After a few hours of cooking and baking, everything was set for the small birthday celebration. It would only be the eight of them since Felix was still shy and slightly scared of other alphas, so they didn't invite the Ateez pack.

Soon everyone finished eating the delicious food prepared by the luna and Minho, they proceeded to give the two omegas their gifts. Jisung was concerned about what Chan had planned, given their rocky relationship with each other... if you could even call it a relationship.

When everyone was done giving the omegas their gifts the only two left were Minho and Chan who had their gifts for their mates. After a silent debate between both alphas, Chan sighed and went first.

 "Jisung, I know our relationship.... Isn't great right now. I know I messed up badly. But deep down inside I know you still have some sort of feeling towards me. It may be negative feelings now, but there's still a feeling at least. And though I can't turn back time to stop what happened from happening, all I can do is move forward and hope you'll forgive me one day. I know you used to enjoy singing and writing songs. I got you this" Chan said.

He handed the omega a squared, poorly wrapped up gift hoping he would make him smile at least. Jisung slowly unwrapped the gift finding a journal with "HJS" engraved on it in cursive and a customized pen.

 Jisung slowly unwrapped the gift finding a journal with "HJS" engraved on it in cursive and a customized pen

(Picture reference

(Picture reference. Imagine his initials are written in the circle on top of the gem)

The omega stared at the book and pen with sparkling eyes. He looked up at his mate and muttered a small "thank you" with a smile. Tho he wished to jump on his mate and give him a hug and kiss his mind would just remind him of all he went through because of said alpha.

Last up was Minho who had a small gift for Felix, but he didn't want to do it in front of the others as to not overwhelm the young omega. So he looked t him, who was sitting on the couch with his head laid on top of Hyunjin's chest and spoke "Felix, I-i.. uh have a gift for you too, but I'd like to give it to you in private. If you'd let me of course"

The omega lifted his head and looked at him, then at his luna as if asking if he should trust him and go. After a small "go ahead, I promise he won't hurt you. If he does, I'll have Changbin personally rip his throat out with his teeth" from the luna who stared at the alpha while muttering the last sentence, the omega slowly got up from the couch and followed the alpha outside to the backyard.

 Once outside Felix sat on one of the lounge chairs they had while Minho stood there gathering the words he wanted to say in his head. After a minute or so he started to speak.

"Felix, I know you've been through a lot. You are honestly the bravest, strongest, cutest, and most beautiful omega I've ever seen. I know it'll take time, but I'll wait for you. Until you're ready to be my mate. I just want you to know that I'm going to be there to protect you, be your shoulder to cry on, comfort you and make you feel like you are worthy enough to be loved. I know it isn't much, but when I was in town a couple of months ago after the meeting with Hyunjin luna, I saw these and just thought of you. You don't have to accept it or wear it if you don't want to, but just know I'll always carry mine with me no matter where I am or what I'm doing. And when you decide it's time, we'll wear them"

After Minho's little speech he handed Felix a small pouch. The omega opened the small bag and pulled out a set of matching necklaces. One had a big wolf with a cut out silhouette of a smaller wolf, with engraved inistials on the outside that read "LF" and the other one has the small wolf with a heart and engraves inside the heart was "LMH".

 One had a big wolf with a cut out silhouette of a smaller wolf, with engraved inistials on the outside that read "LF" and the other one has the small wolf with a heart and engraves inside the heart was "LMH"

(Imagine Felix's initials somewhere around the big wolf and Minho's inside the heart)

The small omega took the one with his initials and looked at Minho, silently asking him to come forward. The alpha obliged and stood in front of the omega. Felix pulled his arm gently making him crouch in front of him before clipping the necklace around his neck, before doing the same with his own. He looked at his alpha mate and spoke lowly "I love them. Thank you Minho" and gave him a very small genuine smile and a hug, before getting up and going back inside leaving the alpha standing shocked and in awe.

❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁

A/N: the fanart at the top was taken from google like most of the pictures I use. I also use pictures from fan pages, but if I do i'll make sure to credit. If I ever use a pic that belongs to you then feel free to tell me so I can give full credit for it if I haven't done so. 

Edited 02/17/2024