Chapter 12: "Traumas" pt. 2

A/N: So I started writing the sad chapter I warned ya'll about, until I realized I kind of left ya'll in a weird cliffhanger on the last chapter. So I had to write a whole ass second part to that chapter to connect everything and then post the sad one. The sad chapter is actually a really long chapter so I might have to split it up into two parts idk yet. Any way continue on. 

______________________

Panic and run. That was all Felix could do right now. He didn't know where he was heading but he kept running. At one point he noticed he had crossed the pack boarder and was in another pack's territory, but he didn't care. He just needed his space.

He saw a cave like the one Jisung and Hyunjin found him in many years ago. He went inside and shifted back into his human form. He sat in a corner and pulled his knees up to his chest and just cried. He kept crying.

After everything he had gone through this day had to fuck it up for him. If you're wondering why this day is so bad, it's because it's the "anniversary" of his assault. Yes. He was raped. He was abused. His old pack hated him for some reason.

He knew that Chan didn't mean to hit him. He just got in the way and the alpha didn't see him. It's just that it brings back horrible memories and today makes it worse.

Just thinking about Chan's guilt makes him feel even guiltier for running away. He feels like a burden for worrying his pack. For not being worthy of being Minho's mate. For everything. He feels like how he felt in Thornhill. Thornhill was the name of his pack. (A/N: just randomly came to mind so I used it as the pack's name)

He remembers all the abuse, all the comments and worse of all, how his parents sold him to pay off a loan they had made. With all those thoughts coming to his head he looked to the side. He found a rock. It was shar enough to cut so without thinking he cut himself. As he cut, he only thought bad things. One for being worthless. One for running away. One for not being the ideal mate. One for being raped. And he kept cutting.

________________________ 

Back at the house everyone was panicking and worried. Most of all Hyunjin was pissed.

"What the hell was that?! What has gotten into both of you! Do you really think this is how you resolve your conflict?" the angry luna asked as his mate tried to calm him down.

"He started it" Minho and Chan both said and glared at each other.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO STARTED IT. I'M ENDING IT!" the luna yelled. He was pissed but he was mostly concerned for Felix. He knew they had to find him before nightfall.

"What started the argument?" asked Changbin

Chan and Minho both stayed silent. Neither daring to speak knowing the head alpha and luna would be even more angry if they knew the reason.

Feeling Hyunjin's glare, Seungmin decided to speak up. "They were just talking about random stuff until they started talking about Felix and Jisung's heats. Chan started talking about what he and Jisung did, and after asked Minho what he and Felix did. When he said they didn't go all the way Chan started teasing him about it in a playful way but Minho didn't like it. And it sorta escalated to what happened now" the beta said.

Shaking his head Hyunjin spoke "So all this started because of that? You mean to tell me this petty argument started because of a simple conversation. A conversation you shouldn't even be having without both your mate's consent. Weren't you taught that disclosing information about your mate's heat without their consent is disrespectful?".