Bonus #4: Minlix Pregnancy

Finding out Jisung was pregnant and Seungmin was engaged made everyone happy.

Things were finally back to how they used to be.

Chan was completely infatuated with Jisung's growing belly. Their little boy was growing healthy each day.

Seungmin was planning his wedding. He and Jeongin decided early on that they'd have a small intimate ceremony. Just the people they're close to.

Hyunjin and Changbin were in love with their little bundle of joy. Hyunbin was a joyful pup. And a definite mama's boy.

With all that going on in the household, no one really paid attention to the sudden change in Felix's scent.

No one except for Minho of course. He noticed right away and he knew that could only mean one thing.

His mate was pregnant.

And one night after their passionate love making he asked his mate who confirmed the news.

To say both males were excited would be an understatement.

They were currently on their bed cuddling. Felix's bump had started to show a bit by now and Minho couldn't get enough of it.

"I'm so happy Lixie" Minho quietly said.

"Me too Min. I never thought I'd be here getting to live this" Felix spoke.

"What do you mean?" The alpha quietly asked.

"When I was with James, at first I wanted to have a pup, be married and all but once the abuse started my thoughts changed.

I didn't want to bring a pup into this world in a household like that. Amd after I ran away I didn't believe I could be a mother.

I had sworn to myself that I would never have kids. Even if I found my actual mate.

And now being here like this with you, it just feels so right. I'm not scared anymore.

I'm happy. I'm in love. I'm going to be a mother. And it's all thanks to you and Stray Kids." Felix replied.

Hearing Felix be so honest and vulnerable made Minho smile.

"I never thought I'd be here either. All my life all I had ever wanted was to find my mate, but after years of not being able to I started to give up. Being kicked out of my original pack made me believe I wouldn't fing you.

But as soon as I saw you I knew you were the one. And after knowing your story I vowed myself to be patient and wait for you.

I love you so much. And I can't wait for our little pup to be here" Minho said caressing Felix's small bump.

"I love you too" Felix responded before giving his mate a soft kiss and a smile.