Chapter 20: "Strange Happenings"

It's been a week since Seungmin's heat and everything has been back to normal.

Minho, Chan and Jeongin were out hunting while their mates prepared dinner. Hyunjin and Changbin were doing some small wedding planning. 

That was until a distressed Jeongin linked the pack "Alpha, Luna, Chan Hyung has requested you come to the pack boarder. There's something strange happening" 

"We'll be there quickly Innie" Hyunjin said.

"Binnie you go first. I'll gather the rest and meet you there" Hyunjin said

He stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen where the other omegas were "Felix, Seungmin, Jisung let's go. Urgent meeting at the boarder now" Hyunjin spoke.

All four males shifted once outside and sprinted to the boarder. Once nearing the luna could smell a scent but not from anyone in his pack and he'd certainly remembered Ateez pack scents. This was an intruders scent.

Once at the field the alpha's spoke "There's a scent here that isn't ours or from Ateez" Minho spoke through the link.

They all made a perimeter run but found nothing.

"Hyung, what if it was a stray wolf like Innie? Remember he was alone and stumbled into our territory withou knowing. Maybe this wolf did the same and ran once he felt the alphas presence" Jisung said.

"It could be, but we should still keep an eye out for anything and be careful. We should also notify Ateez to be on the look out in their territory just in case" Changbin replied.

"I can go notify Ateez with MinMin if you'd like alpha" Felix said

Changbin nodded and both wolves made their way to Ateez pack house.  

"Ok, everyone let's go home and continue dinner preparations while we wait for Felix and Minho" Hyunjin said. 

Everyone followed the white wolf back home.

What they didn't know was that the stranger was watching them without being seen.