Chapter 5

3rd. POV

A few days after the birthday celebration Hyunjin called for an urgent family meeting in the living room. The omega was standing in front of the pack ready to discuss the matter of the meeting.

"I've called for a meeting because according to the schedule a heat and rut cycle is coming within this week. It's going to be more intense and overwhelming because we'll have not one but two omegas in heat. Jisung, Felix you're heat cycles are the ones that sync up so you will be extremely overwhelmed and more sensitive. As for the rest of you, if you're not helping anyone then camp outside in the shed. If you're too close it can trigger your heat Seungmin or the ruts of the other alphas."

"What about you luna? Won't you be affected if you help them?" asked Jeongin while looking at him. "I'm not affected by their heats because I already had mine, but Changbin can be affected even if his ruts are synced with my heats. It's a slight disadvantage of being an alpha but an advantage of being an omega" the luna said.

 "Now, I know both of you have your mates, but none of you have officially mated like Changbin and I. I must ask if you want your mates to help you or not. Jisung? What do you want to do?" the luna asked while looking at said omega.

"In our old pack Chan used to help me out. We were together so he was always there for my heats. After... after it happened and we.. escaped I always made sure he helped me out but not to officially mate me. I also don't want him to knot me, I-I.. just don't let him do it." Jisung begged and sighed. "I don't want us to officially mate, but I will need his help because my body is used to him helping me during my heats. After that we'll go back to how we are" said Jisung continued while staring at Chan.

This shocked the luna, because ever since they've been in the pack Jisung has let Chan help him twice. And both times was because he was hurting so badly, Hyunjin made him let Chan help him. Which explains his shockness when Jisung willingly let Chan help him this time without having to be scolded by said luna. 

"Ok then Chan will be helping you. Chan, I expect you to obey Jisungs wishes in helping him. Do not mate him or knot him unless he asks for it. Meaning he does so without lust clouding his thoughts" Hyunjin said, having the alpha and other omega nodding.

"As for you Felix, I know you're still scared about your heats and having alphas around you, but I need to know if you'd like Minho to be there with us. Or if you'd like to be alone with me only" said the luna.

Felix looked at his luna and thought about what to do. Meanwhile Minho was ready to be told to camp in the shed with the others when the omega spoke shocking not only him, but everyone "I-I'd like f-for Min to be t-th-there" he shyly said while looking at the floor.

Shocked the luna looked at the shy omega and nodded although he couldn't see.

"O-okay then. Minho, you will be there with us when the time comes. In the meantime, I need Chan and you Minho to come with me to the stores in the city to get the supplies we'll need" the luna told both alphas.

"Yes luna" said both Chan and Minho while gathering their shoes and wallets along with Hyunjin who was already prepared. "I'll be back before dinner. Jeongin my darling, can you please help Changbin with the elk you guys hunted this morning. Make sure he skins (A/N: is that how you say it?) it well" said the luna standing by the opened door waiting for the other two alphas.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Entering the market, the omega had a small list in his hands as the two alphas had a shopping kart each. While going through the isles the omega grabbed some groceries they so desperately needed. "Ok, eight packets of samgyeopsal, three of rice cakes, soy sauce, sea salt, regular salt, some sazón (a/n: if you're Hispanic u know lol)" he kept mumbling.

"sa-what?" Chan asked the omega with his eyebrow quirked. "Sazón, Chan. It's a seasoning ingredient used for flavoring and coloring. It's common in Hispanic countries. The chef back at ho-.. the Hwang palace used it all the time and showed me how to." Hyunjin explained while rummaging the shelf for some coriander.

 Chan just nodded his head and kept walking with Minho by his side while the omega kept getting the necessary groceries. Once he was done with that, they headed for the specific isle they were there for in the first place.

"Ok, we need lube and condoms" the omega said while grabbing two big bottles of lube and two big boxes of XL condoms. "We also need two new vibrators cause Changbin fucking broke the other ones we had" he said while rolling his eyes at Minho and Chan who fake gagged. "Shut it, you'll be doing the same in a few days" he said.

"A mouth guard for Channie because we don't want him biting Jisung" he said while Chan frowned. "Minho grab a rutting pillow for Felix cause the one he had ripped during his last cycle four months ago" he told the alpha who grabbed the firmest one in a light pink color. "Oh, we also need suppressants just in case the others get triggered, comfort snacks for Felix and Jisung. Water bottles" the omega kept mumbling while grabbing the stuff.

"I almost forgot, Felix asked me for a buttplug" Hyunjin said while grabbing it, making Minho choke on his spit. After they gathered everything, they left for the self-checkout register to pay.

"Chan give me your wallet" the omega said extending his arm towards the older alpha. "why?" he asked. "Because Jisung's your mate, therefor you're paying for his heat cycle supplies. Same goes to you Minho. I'll be paying for the groceries" the omega sassily spoke while swiping Chan's card before doing the same with Minho's.

After paying for everything and making both alphas carry the large bags, they made it back to the car and drove back to the house.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

A/N: Hello guys, I'm back after a few stressful weeks of uni. I'll be updating as much as I can this week so expect updates.

This chapter's going to be divided into four parts, because I want to dive in to both Jisungs and Felix's cycles. I already made the "introduction". Next chap. is going to include the preparation and the boys nesting. The other two are either going to be steamy of full on smut. I haven't decided yet. 

Bye, see you in the next one fairy!!

Edited 02/17/2024