Chapter 19: "Innie's problem"

A few days after the engagement things were once again hectic in the SKZ household.

Seungmin's heat was approaching in a few days and the Luna was preparing the shed/guest house for the other packmates.

Said omega was currently nesting in his room. He had all of his and Jeongin's clothes in a neat nest on the bed along with the sheets.

He had also left the poor maknae shirtless, asking for his hoodie, that he was currently wearing, this morning and basically pouting and frowning until the boy gave in. 

After finishing his nest he laid down and rested. But he had a big question to ask. The omega linked both his mate and the luna with head alpha.

Once in the room, the omega gestured with his arms for his luna to join him in his nest to which he complied while the alphas sat down on the chairs inside the room keeping a short distance to not invade the omegas nest.

"Hey sweets. Why'd you call us? Is something wrong? Has your heat come earlier than expected?" the luna asked.

"No, everything is ok. I was just thinking. I know my heat will come full force in about two days and I was wondering.... if maybe... alpha could help me?" Seungmin said.

"You want Binnie hyubg to help you?" the maknae spoke.

"No silly. I want you to help me. You're my mate and I'm ready if you are" the omega spoke softly looking at his youger partner.

That left the boy blushing and nervous. He knew he would eventually get here but he didn't think it'd be now.

"I-i don't know Minnie" the young alpha said.

"I-it's ok. S-sorry I asked" the omega sadly said with his eyes tearing up.

Hyunjin looked at both males before looking at his mate and speaking "Innie honey, why don't you want to help Minnie? Is something wrong? Are you not ready?" the luna asked.

"N-no. Everything's ok and I am ready. It's just... this is my first time ever doing something like this and I'm still not in a regular rut cycle. Helping him could trigger my rut and I don't want to hurt Minnie. I love him too much to do that" the young alpha shyly spoke while blushing.

"Innie baby, there's nothing wrong with your rut beong triggered by your mate. And I know you are strong enough nlt to hurt Minnie" the luna spoke.

"I don't know..." the maknae said.

"Would it make you feel better and safer if Luna and I were here with you? With Seungmin's consent ofcourse" Changbin spoke understanding the boy's situation.

After all, he and Hyunjin had been in that exact same position a few years back.

The youbg alpha nodded his head and Seungmin spoke "It's fine with me. That's why I called you both and made the suggestion for Innie to help me".

"Ok then. When Seungmin's heat hits full force in two days, Binnie and I will be here with you both to ensure you can help your mate while still being under control, safe and not getting hurt" the luna spoke.

"Seung, are you okay with Jeongin marking you and mating? Or do you want hin to have a mouth guard?" Changbin asked.

"I'm 100% ok with marking and mating. I've thought about this long and hard and I want to be his official mate" Seungmin said.

"What about you Innie? Are you ok with marking and mating with Minnie?" Changbin asked.

"I-i'm ok with it" the young alpha answered blushing and smiling.
___________________________

Hello my lovelies!

I have a question to ask you guys. Do you want ne to include smut of Seungmin and Jeongin mating?

I can just leave this chapter as is and move on with the story where it will be mentioned they have mated.

Or I can make a part two and include the smut part if this chapter.

Let me know down below what it is you'd like and I will do that.

Smut 😈

Or

No smut 😇