Chapter 35: Family

"It's been a while since we've spoken. I've been busy with Hyunbin. He's grown so much in a couple of months.

Motherhood has been a journey. I've found myself enjoying it so much.

I talk about you a lot to him. So he knows who you were.

Jisungie is enjoying his pregnancy. He was so scared when he found out and probably still is from his trauma, but Chan has been a great support system for him.

Felix is also enjoying pregnancy, but I think Minho is more overjoyed tan him hehe.

Seungmin and Jeonginnie are busy planning their wedding.

Ateez has welcomed another pup, this time from Yeosang and Jongho.

Sadly Woo and San lost theirs. Woo miscarried and they haven't tried yet.

If you could look out for them I'd appreciate it. They deserve to have a pup just as much as the rest of us.

Everything else has been well. Ni more threats.

No more fighting.

Changbin's family has kept in contact, not much but at least a bit.

I heard Ryujin and Jay got married. And that Yuna found her mate in Jake from Enhypen.

Enhypen and Itzy live together and are one cohesive pack "Magnolia" is their name. Though they still use their separate names when they do stuff on their own.

I have a family now. Im happy and free thanks to you 

I really miss you Yeji. I hope you're happy and well wherever you are" Hyunjin thought as he watched Hyunbin crawl on the field with Changbin close by and his packmates.

"I am happy. And even if I'm notvthere with you, I will protect you all. Specially little Hyunbin" Yeji said as her spirit watched over her brother and his family.