Chapter 27: Save Me

How long has he been there? A few days? Weeks? Months? He's lost count.

He wonders if they're looking for him. Have they given up?

No, they haven't.

He knows his mate wouldn't forget about him. He wouldn't stop until he rescued the omega.

He must resist! He must fight until they find him. He can't end up forcefully married to another wolf when his heart, body and soul belongs to him.

Seo Changbin, his love, his life, his everything. All they wanted was to be happy together. How did they end up in this mess? All Hyunjin wants is to be home, with his pack, his family and hopefully their little one.

Yes, he was pregnant. He found out two weeks before Yeosang was taken. He suspected he conceived during the get away with his mate. Meaning he was at least two and a half months pregnant.

Oh how he wished he could've told Changbin. To see his face form a smile, hug and kiss him. To tell his packmates and Ateez. He wanted that and it all got ruined.

Now he was back in Seoul. With his original pack. He knew his parent wanted to marry him off to a different alpha. They never cared that Hyunjin had chosen Changbin. In fact they despised the idea as well as the alpha's family who had found him a different mate.

He was locked up in the basement. His only source of light coming from a small underground window. He had been put in there by the guards.

His parents had only seen him twice. The first time was to "welcome" him back home and the second was to announce his marriage to Yoon Hangyeol (random korean name generator gave me this).

Yoon Hangyeol, the heir to the Yoon pack. Second most powerful pack after The Hwangs. Was his a marriage to gain power? It most certainly was. If both packs merge together then it would become the most powerful pack to ever exist in Seoul with a lot of members.

Yoon Hangyeol was a merciless man. He wanted power and Hyunjin was his way of getting it. After presenting as an alpha he made sure to pretend to fawn over the Hwang omega, He knew if the royals heard of this, their marriage was almost a 100% guarantee and it was. Until Hyunjin escaped.

To say Hangyeol was angry would be an understatement. The alpha vowed to find Hyunjin and make him his even if it was by force. No way in hell would he give up his key to power.

Hyunjin knew this and was fearful. He knew his mate would come for him and a confrontation with Hangyeol and Changbin was sure to happen. He didn't want his mate to die. Not to mention if the Yoon alpha found out he was pregnant it would be even worse.

"Eat up. Today the Yoons will come. Your marriage is set for tomorrow and we'll make sure it happens one way or another" the omegas mother said.

He ignored his mother and continued to look at the window.

"DON'T IGNORE ME YOU LITTLE BITCH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY, YOU WILL EAT. AND THE MARRIAGE WILL HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT!" his mother yelled

"I don't know why you're doing this. You and dad both know as well as I do that marrying me won't give him or his family anymore power than what they have. You're just marrying me off to merge both packs and gain control" Hyunjin spat out

"That was the plan darling" his mother said smirking before leaving.

After the door shut he let out a curse

"Fuck! I hope Changbin get's here soon. I don't even want to think about what the hell is gonna happen tomorrow" Hyunjin mumbled

___________________________

Changbin and Yeji were thinking the same thing. They had left early in the morning two days ago and now are in Seoul.

"I've received word that they're marring him off tomorrow. We have to go even of we're not fully prepared for whatever could happen" Yeji spoke

"I just don't get why Miyoung and Chansung want to marry him off. You know as well as I do that it won't change anything for the Yoons" Changbin said

"I know, father just wants complete control no matter what" Yeji said.

"Let's rest, we'll have an exhausting day tomorrow" Changbin said