Chapter 9: "Mom Duties"

A few weeks had passed since the whole Chan and Jisung drama. They were both slowly getting better and slowly opening up to each other again. It would still be a little awkward sometimes but there was progress being made. 

The same could be said about Minho and Felix. Both males were much more open with each other and Felix wasn't scared of initiating physical contact any more.

Things were going well for the youngest of the house too. They were playful with each other and were happy.

Today Hyunjin was taking care of his "mom duties" as the rest of the pack called them. He'd woken up early, cleaned the house, washed dishes, did laundry, folded the laundry, made breakfast, cleaned his room and bathroom, made sure Changbin Chan and Jeongin went hunting, cooked lunch, made the grocery shopping list and so on. 

He was exhausted to say the least. But he still felt like he had more to do. The other wolves offered their help but he dismissed them and told them to enjoy free time. 

He was currently laying outside in the grass field with his eyes closed sunbathing. He wanted a few minutes to relax before going back to doing his chores. As he was laying there he could feel a presence near him. 

"Hi Binnie" he said still having his eyes closed.

"Hi baby. What are you doing?" the alpha asked as he sat down next to the omega and out his head on his lap (picture above). 

Hyunjin sighed relaxed and answered "Relaxing for a little while before going back to my chores"

"Baby you need to relax a little more. You've been busy all day. I know it's because your heat is approaching and you want to make sure everything is good before but you also need to just take it slow" Changbin said while caressing the omegas long black hair. He had died it back to black recently after having it blonde for almost a full year. 

Hyunjin sighed and kept his eves closed. He felt very relaxed with Changbin there with him. 

"You know, I was thinking. Why don't you and me spend your heat somewhere else. Like a little romantic get away for just the two of us" Changbin softly spoke.

Hyunjin smiled and opened his eyes "I'd love that, but who's going to be in charge until we get back. What if the kids need us?" 

"Baby, Chan is second in command, he'll be in charge. And we have Minho here as well who is a great fighter, hunter and cook. As for "the kids", Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix and Jisung are going to be okay. We won't be gone for long and we all have phones so we'll be in constant communication" Changbin said. 

"Ok. Let's have a romantic get away my love" Hyunjin smiled. 

Changbin leaned down and connected their lips in a sweet loving kiss. Hyunjin's arm wrapping around Changbin's neck. Their position wasn't the most comfortable one for the alpha but he didn't mind. 

As they kissed, Hyunjin could feel multiple presences' approaching them. They pulled away just in time to spot their pack members making their way towards them. 

Hyunjin sat up and adjusted himself so he was leaning against Changbin's chest  in between his legs. He smiled as his pack members sat themselves round them.

Felix had taken the liberty of laying down with his head on Hyunjin's thigh while Minho layed down with his head on Felix's stomach. Chan sat down next to Changbin with Jisung next to him, leaning his head on his shoulder. Jeongin and Seugmin were in their wolf forms, Jeongin laying his head on Jisung's lap and Seungmin curled up next to him.

They were all happy just enjoying some quality family time.