Chapter 11: "Getting Closer"

Since the day Felix had his heat cycle and Minho helped him, both males have gotten quite closer than before. Felix can speak to him without stuttering, unless he's shy.

The alpha was completely smitten with the young boy. He couldn't believe he was his mate. He's sure he already loves the boy even if their not mated yet. He just wants to be with him.

The alpha recently asked the luna if he could take the omega on a date. He felt he should ask the luna given the fact that Felix had a rough past and he trusts Hyunjin a lot. When the luna agreed he immediately asked for help. 

They prepared a small picnic near the lake where they could be alone but also close to the pack. He hadn't told the younger yet and was fearing he would say no. 

He gathered all his courage and made his way towards the living room where he knew the omega was cuddled with his luna and Changbin. 

"Hey luna, Changbin I was wondering if I could borrow Lixie. If that's ok with him" Minho asked. 

The omega stood up and made his way to Minho "Sure, what's wrong?" he asked. "Nothings wrong. I was jus wondering if you wanted to accompany me to the lake. I kind of wanted to spend some time with you" the alpha said. 

"Yeah sure" Felix replied with a shy smile. They made their way to the lake. Once there Felix's eyed widened at what Minho had prepared. (pic from google)

Minho had managed to decorate a little bit with the help of Hyunjin

Minho had managed to decorate a little bit with the help of Hyunjin. Felix's heart burst with happiness. He never thought Minho would do this for him. 

They both sat down and ate some snacks while talking and watching the sunset. 

After about two hours of being there Minho turned towards the younger with a serious expression. "Lix there's a reason why I asked you to spend time together. I have come to the realization that I'm very fond of you. They guys say I'm whipped and it's true. You make me feel things I've never felt before. We've never talked about our feelings because we're both apprehensive people. I may not know what exactly happened in your past, but I can promise you with my entire heart that I will never let you get hurt again. You are too precious to me. You're like a glass doll that I just want to keep safe forever. You're my flower, my rose, my cotton candy. It doesn't matter to me if I have to wait forever for you. I will" the alpha said.

Felix felt so overwhelmed and happy. He's never had someone be this courteous or chivalrous with him. It made him believe that love could actually exist. 

"Minho, I'm not ready to say I love you, but I can honestly say I do like you. A lot to be honest. I'm scared but also excited where this will go" the omega spoke. He was sure he loved the alpha, but wasn't ready to say it. 

"It's getting dark now we should head inside" the alpha said smiling. The omega complied and help put the empty containers inside the basket. Once done they began to walk back to the house. 

Felix felt a little brave so he quickly grabbed Minho's hand and laced their fingers together slightly blushing. The alpha smiled and kept thinking about his mate. He couldn't wait for the day they would officially mate, marry and have children. He knew Felix was his everything.

What the alpha didn't know tho, was that the omega was thinking the same thing.