Chapter 23: Missing

A/N: Picture above is the Ateez pack house. 

After what happened with Jisung in the night, everyone was on edge. They spoke more about it and according to Chan who had witnessed it before in their old pack, Jisung's predictions were almost always 100% certain. Which meant the luna was in danger.

They had been weary of everything. When the luna had to go do groceries, Minho and Felix volunteered. When the luna wanted to do a perimeter run, Jeongin and Seungmin went. Even when the luna wanted to do the laundry, Chan and Jisung did it. 

The luna was thankful that they were trying to protect him but he felt trapped in his own home. He couldn't even go to the lake without someone following him. He felt suffocated. He had to let them know.

"Meeting now!" the luna shouted.

Everyone made their way to the living room. They thought something was wrong.

"Are you ok?" "What happened?" "Danger?" everyone kept asking questions.

"Stop! There's no danger and everything is fine. This is what I want to talk to you about. Ever since Jisung's prediction two nights ago you guys have been on edge. You don't even let me do my luna duties like grocery shopping, perimeter runs or laundry. I can't even sunbathe without there being at least three of you near me. I get that you're all worried, I am too. But, keeping me confined to the house is not going to help. I need to be able to keep doing my things without feeling suffocated by my own pack. We do need to be careful but it doesn't mean you can swaddle me" the luna spoke. 

The pack kept quiet. It's true they were a tad bit too overprotective. They were just worried of what could happen to their luna. They just wanted to protect him, but by doing that they were also swaddling him.

"We're sorry luna. We just wanted to protect you but I guess we got a bit carried away" Felix spoke.

"Yeah, we just felt we needed to be more overprotective" Seungmin said.

"I understand why you did it and I thank you for it. But maybe cut down the overprotectiveness a bit. You can still do it but maybe not all at once" Hyunjin said chuckling.

"Alright love, we'll be more relaxed now" Changbin said kissing him on the forehead.

After that, everyone was a bit more relaxed. They still took care of the luna but not to the same extreme as before. 

____________________

*A few days later*

Everyone was relaxing in the living room having a lazy day. That is until they heard someone shouting outside. 

"Changbin, Hyunjin Luna!!" said the voice

Both males immediately stood up and made their way to the door with the rest of the pack behind them. 

Once opening the door they were met with a panting Mingi from Ateez pack.

"Mingi, what's going on?" said Hyunjin staring at the tall panting alpha. 

"It's *panting* Hongjoong and *panting* Seonghwa luna *panting*" Mingi answered.

"Breath Mingi. Tell us what happened" Changbin said. 

After catching his breath Mingi spoke "It's Hongjoong and Luna. They need your help" 

Changbin nods. They knew it must be something big if Ateez is asking for help. He just hopes it has nothing to do with the Hwang Pack.

"Everyone let's go." Everyone nodded and shifted. They followed Mingi all the way back to the Ateez house. 

______________________

Once they arrived at the Ateez pack house they made their way inside. 

"Hongjoong, Luna I brought Stray Kids" Mingi spoke as he made his way to his lover. 

"Thank god you came! Someone took Yeosang and they left this" Seonghwa said. 

"Why the hell would they take Yeosang?! If they're after me it's fine, but messing with you guys is not! Why the fuck can't they leave me alone!" Hyunjin shouted

Knowing his 'family' was behind this made his blood boil. He knew they were ruthless, but to take an innocent just because they want him was too low even for them.

"I'm sorry they did this. I will solve this don't you worry about that" Hyunjin said to Seonghwa.

"We all will" Changbin said.

"I don't blame you Hyunjin. We knew once we escaped that we'd be hunted down eventually. It was only a matter of time" Hongjoong said.

"Yeah, even if he is my mate, I can't be mad at you. We know it isn't your falult. It's the damned Hwang Pack's fault" Jongho said.

"Still, this doesn't make it right. We'll solve this I promise" Hyunjin said