Chapter 22: "Threats"

It had been a week since the gathering and Jisung still had that bad feeling. Having the ability to sense danger was both a blessing and a curse. He'd live in anxiousness and wouldn't sleep knowing anything could happen.

One thing he did seem to notice was that his luna however was very calmed. That meant he hadn't gotten any visions and the younger omega hoped that maybe his ability was just messing with hi, though he knew better than to believe that. 

One particular night when everyone was asleep Jisung was awake in his shared bed with Chan. The omega was restless. The bad feeling just kept increasing and he knew he had to find out what it was. 

Being blessed by the moon goddess with a special ability meant that you were a powerful wolf no matter your status. You could use it to your advantage in a bad situation. Jisung hadn't used his ability since joining the pack with Chan years ago. He knew he'd get weak after using it to it's full power but he needed t figure it out soon.

Jisung's ability is quite complex. He can sense danger in any situation or when it's approaching. But he can also channel the energy and see things. It did take a lot of energy out of him especially if he hadn't used it in four years.

He got off the bed and made his way to the Livingroom where he sat down on he floor. He took Felix's jasmine scent candle and lit it up. The scent immediately calming him down. He focused on his surroundings and closed his eyes. He could hear his packmates heartbeats and he concentrated. Meditation has always been the way to channel his energy. Once in a lulled state he started repeating the mantra one of the elder's from his old pack had taught him. 

"El sol, la lluna, la veritat" he reteated in his pack language. 

After a few minutes of meditation he started to see images. An older man, not much older than Chan and Minho was talking. Making a plan and something about departing at dawn. Many other things were said and Jisung was overwhelmed. 

Inside the bedroom, Hyunjin felt distressed. He stirred awake and felt an eerie feeling, like one of his packmates was in danger or in distress. 

At the same time in another room Chan shifted on the bed to cuddle Jisung. After feeling around for him on the bed he woke up knowing his omega wasn't in the room. He stood up from the bed and made his way out the door. 

He saw Hyunjin come out of his room as well. "Channie what are you doing up?" asked the luna

"Jisungie wasn't in bed so I came to look for him. What about you?" the alpha responded.

"I felt one of you in distress. I was going to check up on all of you" Hyunjin spoke.

At that Chan lifted an eyebrow. He hadn't sent distressed signals and hadn't felt them either. He also perked up at the low mumbling heard. Concentrating he could finally hear what it was. His eyes widened and he let out a curse

"Fuck!" Chan said and immediately made his way to the living room Hyunjin following him. 

"El sol, la lluna, la veritat" "El sol, la lluna, la veritat" "El sol, la lluna, la veritat" Jisung kept mumbing.

"Chan, what's going on with Jisung?" Hyunjin asked concerned.

"He's channeling his energy. He must've felt something bad coming because he only does this when that happens. Go wake up Changbin" Chan said. The omega complied and went to wake up his mate. 

The others must have sensed his distress because one by one the all woke up and quickly made their way to the living room.

Jisung was there with his eyes opened turned white. He was deep in his trance. 

"What's going on?" Minho asked as his mate was slightly scared for his one day apart twin. 

"He's in a trance. Jisung's a special wolf like luna. Luna has visions, but Jisung can sense danger and he can channel the energy back to it. In order to do that he has to go in a trance like state. He hasn't used his ability since we joined the pack and I'm afraid it'll weaken him if he keeps going on. But I don't know how to snap him out of it" Chan said

Everyone except for Changbin and Hyunjin were shocked that Jisung also had an ability. 

"Guys, his nose is bleeding!" Felix said in panic. 

"Jisung!" Chan called him

"Jisungie" "Ji" "Sungie" everyone kept calling his name but to no avail.

"Wait, I read about this in the archives back when I was in my old pack. Us healers have archive books about the moon goddess blessings. And I remember reading about this one. There was one section that spoke about how to get them to snap out of it. If the wolf possessing the ability didn't respond to his luna, the head alpha a long with his most trusted men could snap him out of the trance! Changbin, Minho, Chan and Jeongin can do that. All you have to do is say his name. You need to use your alpha voice!" Seungmin spoke

The alphas nodded and waited for their leader's command. 

1, 2, 3 "JISUNG!" Changbin yelled along with Minho, Chan and Jeongin. Their eyes glowing and using their alpha voice. 

The omega snapped out of it and fell backwards, Felix being able to catch him and lay him on his his chest.

"Jisung, what happened?" Hyunjin asked the omega

"I-I've been having this bad feeling since last week. I know my ability never fails me and I knew I had to figure it out. I must've been in a trance for too long and I weakened myself" Jisung spoke.

"Ji, you haven't been triggered to use your ability in four years, ever since we joined. What did you see?" Chan asked. 

"T-they're looking for you guys. I couldn't associate them with your old pack but they know you're here in Japan. They probably know about us as well because they were talking about all of us. I didn't get to see or hear what they're planning tho" Jisung spoke

"Looking for who?" Jeongin asked

And when the omega answered all of them had a sinking feeling in their stomach.

"Hyunjin Luna" said Jisung

_______________________________

A/N: ok so to quickly explain the way Jisung's meditation works imma use an example I went off of. If you guys have seen the netflix series 'Stranger Things', then you know the character Eleven can concentrate and mentally transport herself to where she wants to in order to find things out or to look for something. Well that's what happens to Jisung. No, Jisung is not based on Eleven nor will he have her other abilities. The nose bleed was because he hadn't used his ability in years and the energy it took from him made his body weaken a bit. 

That's all. See you on the next one.