Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt. 3

A/N: idk why I keep making multiple parts of the same chapter. Any way I'm back! I spent these two weeks in a seminar for Uni and couldn't update due to scheduling. Moving on, I have another book in my drafts, I'm thinking about posting it once this one is done, If my impatient ass can wait that long hehe

Btw Run BTS is a bop!!

______________________________

Over the span of the next few days Hyunjin with the help of his pack omegas and Ateez pack omegas made wedding preparations.

He felt happy he had a family and friends who were there for his biggest moment, even if at the back of his mind he still wished his mom, dad and sister were there too.

It turns out ShaeLynne's father, the owner of the boutique where he got his dress and bridesmaid dresses, was an ordained minister and she offered to have him officiate their wedding, which Hyunjin and Changbin were thankful for.

Skz pack alphas along with Hyunjin, Seonghwa and Hongjoong went to find the suits for the men. After that was done everyone gathered back at the skz house with the rest of their packs for dinner.

"I have to admit, if it weren't for your help I wouldn't have managed to plan this entire wedding" Hyunjin told Seonghwa while they lounged in the balcony.

"It's no problem at all. After four weddings this kind of thing became second nature for me" Seonghwa chuckled.

"Hyunjin Luna, have you thought about where to have your wedding? Your land is quite big and you have many beautiful places where you could have it" Wooyoung spoke.

"Yeah. Binnie and I have talked about it and we thought having the ceremony by the lake would be best. The scenery is beautiful and it's also the place where the weird clumsy proposal happened. And since it's only going to be you guys, my pack mates and a few from ShaeLynne's side it would be perfect, since I can't really invite my family or anyone elses" Hyunjin spoke that last part with a slight frown. 

Sensing his mate's change of mood Changbin made his way to him.

"Don't be sad my love. We don't need anyone but our family and friends. I know your real family isn't going to be here, but you've got our new family and friends. That's all we'll ever need" Changbin spoke.

"I guess you're right. As long as I have them and most importantly you, I don't care about the rest" Hyunjin responded. 

After that everyone kept on chatting and making jokes making the once glummy atmosphere happy again. But one particular one couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to happen. His ability never lied to him before and he knew better than to underestimate it. He just hoped it wasn't anything to bad.

"Hey Sungie, why so quiet?" Chan asked. 

"Oh, I was just imagining what everyone else's wedding would be like" Jisung said not wanting to ruin the once again happy mood. Chan knew his omega wasn't telling the truth, but let it go knowing Jisung would tell him later.