Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt.1

The next day Hyunjin went to the town with Felix, Jisung and Sungmin to look at wedding dresses. He also asked Seonghwa to come along with Yunho, Yeosang and Wooyoung. Given the fact they were married, they could help with preparations and finding stores.

"Ah, it's so good to see you all again, this time under happier circumstances" Seonghwa said while hugging all of them.

"Yeah, this is a nice change of scenery" Hyunjin agreed.

"So what are you planning to get? A dress? A suit? We all wore dresses four our weddings and we even got bridesmaids dresses as well" Wooyoung said.

"Yes, dresses!" Felix and Jisung cheered.

"Yes, I was plannig on finding bridesmaids dresses and maybe my dress" Hyunji spoke.

"Great. I know this beautiful boutique down the street. It's actually the place where all of us ot our dresses" Seonghwa said. "They have two floors. First floor is bridesmaids, quincenera, prom and sweet 16 dresses. Second floor is filled with wedding dresses"

"Perfect. Lead the way Hyung" Hyunjin said.

___________________________________________

"Welcome to 'Butterfly Kisses Boutique'" a woman spoke.

"Hey ShaeLynne" Seonghwa spoke.

"Oh! Seonghwa Luna what brings you here? I tought all of you had gotten married?" the woman spoke

"Ah yes we are. I'm here with a friend and his packmates. He's the luna and is getting married. We were hoping he could find his dress and bridesmaids dresses here" the older luna spoke.

(A/N: The shopping experience is based on what we did for my cousin's wedding. I don't know how it goes in other countries but this is based on my experience. Any way, carry on....)

"Ah yes, follow me. Welcome to our boutique family business. My name is ShaeLynne Carrasco but you can call me Shae, I'm a mated beta from the Carrasco Pack and I will be your consultant today. Which one of you is my bride?" she spoke.

"That would be me. I'm Hyunjin and these are my pack omegas Felix, Jisung and Seungmin" he spoke.

"Nice to meet you Hyunjin luna" the female answered smiling. "What would you like to start with today?"

"Uh, bridesmaids dresses" Hyunjin said.

"Great. Is there a certain color or style you're looking for? Certain fabric?" Shae spoke.

"Not really. I'm open to anything. I haven'tnchosen wedding colors or anything so we can look at everything" Hyunjin answered.

"Ok. Will this be catered to you taste only or will the bridesmaids get to also choose?" she asked.

"I want them to be comfortable, so as long as they love it I don't mind" Hyunjin spoke.

"Ok follow me. Let's pick out some simple dresses first so we can choose a color or colors and then we can move on to style. You can sit over there with Seonghwa and I'll have the brides maids come with me so we can find dresses" the girl spoke. 

After a while of looking, the brides maids settled on three simple dresses to show the colors to Hyunjin, Seonghwa and the other omegas. 

"Ok so for color choices we have a top three. First it's a light blue colored dress. Jisung's choice. Then we have a burgundy colored dress chosen by Felix and a green colored dress chosen by Seungmin" Shae spoke as the three males came out and stood on the stools.