Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt. 2

A/N: Credit for the bridesmaids and wedding dresses pictures go to JJ's House. (www.jjshouse.com) I also used Kleinfeld Bridal
________________________

After Hyunjin agreed with the boys and found the bridesmaids dresses, it was time to find his own dress.

"Ok, now follow me to this way to the second floor. There we have multiple selections of wedding dresses that may suit your style. Do you have any style, color, design or fabric in mind?" ShaeLynne asked.

"I want it to be white, elegant and sexy for my mate. I want him to be wowed" Hyunjin replied.

"Ooh, we love a confident Luna" Shae replied smiling before continuing "Do you want to search yourself or do you want suggestions from your entourage?"

"Can we do both? I want to search, but I also want them to choose something for me that they think I'd look good in" the luna spoke.

Everyone nodded and went in pairs to look for dresses.

Jisung and Felix, Wooyoung and Yeosang, Yunho and Seungmin and the lunas along with ShaeLynne.

Once every pair chose a dress it was time for Hyunjin to try them on.

"First iff we have Hyunjin wearing a Princess Court Train Tulle Wedding Dress With Beading Sequins. This dress will make him look elegant like a royal prince while still showing a bit of sexyness by exposing the shoulders. What do you think?" ShaeLynne spoke.

"I love this dress

"I love this dress. It makes me look classy and elegant. I won't make a decision until I've tried all of the dresses, but this is definitely a good way ti start. Who chose this?" Hyunjin spoke.

Felix and Jisung rose their arms at the lunas question. The luna nodded and went back timo the changing room to put on another dress.

A few minutes later he exited the fitting room. "Now we have Luna in a Mermaid V-neck Chapel Train Chiffon Wedding Dress With Beading Sequins. What do we think about this second dress?" Shae spoke

 What do we think about this second dress?" Shae spoke

"This dress is beautiful. I didn't even know I had a curvy body to be honest. And my ass looks good" Hyunjin said.

"We chose that one" Wooyoung said pointing to himself and Yeosang.

Hyunjin went to the changing roon to put on dress #3.

"Dress #3 is a Ball-Gown Sweep Train Satin Wedding Dress With Beading Sequins. Similar to dress #1. Hyunjin, any thoughts?" ShaeLynne said

 Hyunjin, any thoughts?" ShaeLynne said

"This is gorgeous. I'm guessing this is Yunho and Seungmin's pick" the luna said making both males nod.

Returning to the dressing room once again he took off the dress to put on #4.

"This is a Side Slit Long Sleeve Tulle Sweep Train V-Neck Bridal Gown" ShaeLynne spoke gesturing to the 4th dress Hyunjin wore.

"I feel sexy in this dress

"I feel sexy in this dress. I love the Boho Style, nice pick Seonghwa" Hyunjin said.

Lastly Hyunjin returned to the dressing room for the last time to put on the final dress.

(Quick A/N: the description for this last dress is clearly made by me because this pic was from pinterest. I don't know anything about dresses except for what I see on pictures so this description will be very basic)

"And finally we have this last dress. A long-sleeve lace ilusion mermaid dress with a ballgown style over skirt" ShaeLynne spoke.

Everyone was speechless. Hyunjin looked stunning. The luna couldn't hold back his tears from falling on his cheeks.

"This dress... it's exactly what I wanted. This makes me feel like a bride. Like Changbin's bride. I-I feel beautiful" the luna spoke full of emotions.

Everyone has tears in their eyes. Seeing the young luna so emotional in the wedding dress made the feeling even stronger. Everyone knew then and there that was his dress.

All that was left, was to ask the question.

(A/N: I decided in this book, whenever an omega is getting married, once they find the dress the consultant will say their full name, name of the pack they are in and their mates name before asking the question of the dress. I've never read a book that has this so I wanted something to be unique in my story)

"Hwang Hyunjin, luna of Stray Kids and mate of Changbin, as your consultant it's my job to ask you, is this your wedding dress?"

Still crying of happiness the luna nodded and yelled "YES!!!"

Everyone clapped and Hyunjin was excited for his mate to see him with the dress on.
______________________
A/N: because I'm evil and want to keep the suspence I'm not showing you the wedding dress either hehe 😈🤭