Chapter 14: "Felix's Story"

A/N: Remember that warning chapter I put like a week ago? Yeah, this is the chapter I was referring to.. so If you want to know what I'm talking about you should go back and read it "Very Important A/N"

____________________

Last Chapter: The omega sighed and spoke "I was born in the Rosa Vicus* pack...."

---------------------

The Rosa Vicus Pack, one of the elder packs in South Korea. They branch out all the way to China and even Australia. Rosa Vicus a long with The Hwang pack were two of the five elder packs to exist. Meaning they had their own origin language from the country the pack emigrated from. 

Rosa Vicus was known for being a pack in which omegas weren't fairly treated. Omegas were expected to marry, have children, take care of household chores and education. Only a few omegas were aloud to work with alphas and betas, but they had to be of a high class family.

Unfortunately for Felix he was not. His family was in debt. They had to pay one way or another. They could pay by agreeing to marry one of their omega children. They weren't going to marry his sister off, she was the family's pride and joy. No, they were going to sell Felix off. They never wanted him anyway. 

"Yongbok, it's time you actually do something for this family for once in your miserable life. We're in debt and the only way to pay is to marry off one of our omega children. Of course we're not giving your sister away, we actually love her, we're giving you away" his "mother" if you could even call her that spoke. 

Felix knew that it was only a matter of time before his family sold him or gave him away. He never got parental love and his sister distanced herself from him in order to keep her status as favorite and not be in the same position as her brother. 

Felix's father was a respectable alpha. He was a great fighter and even better strategist. His mother was a respectable beta who served as teacher for young children of the pack. Once his mother was pregnant it was expected for their child to be an alpha or a beta. When Felix was born his parents were full of joy, expecting him to present as an alpha or beta. after two years his mother gave birth to his sister Amelia. They expected her to be beta or omega.

When Felix reached the age of twelve his family was waiting for him to present. They knew it was only a matter of time. Once he did present as omega his father was furious. No son of his was to be an omega. His mother was disappointed. Their only hope was Amelia. 

Ever since then, Felix was the black sheep of the family. The disgrace. Amelia presented two years later as an omega as well. Felix thought his family would treat her the same as him, but to no surprise his family praised her for being an omega and bringing joy to the family unlike her brother. 

After being told by his mother that he would be sent off, he packed a small bag he had. He knew they'd come for him soon. He left his home to his new family's house and never returned. At first everything was ok. James was the ideal alpha. He cherished Felix and was  a sweetheart. Until one night.

"Come on Yongbok, it's just sex! We're gonna marry anyway in a few years" James said irritated at the fact that Felix didn't want to have sex.

"It's not about the sex James. I want us to be married when we do it. I don't want to suddenly pop out a pup out of wedlock. I already am a disappointment" Felix said. 

"Yongbok, are you forgetting that you serve me? That omegas in this pack are to serve their alphas no matter how they feel. YOU ARE HERE TO TAKE CARE OF MY NEEDS!" James exclaimed while roughly grabbing Felix by the arm. 

He threw Felix on the bed and pinned him down. Felix knew what was going to happen next. It happened to all the omegas in the pack that refused sex with their mates. James wasn't his mate but he would be his alpha and that meant the same rules applied. 

That night James raped Felix twice. 

The cycle continued for three years.

One night Felix knew something was different. James had brought his friends over to the house and they were all looking at him. He knew that night would be the worse one yet. 

James and his friends took turns violently assaulting Felix. Sexual abuse. Pshysical abuse. Emotional abuse. Everything.

That night Felix knew he had to leave. 

So he waited. He waited for James and his friends to pass out from being drunk and he ran. He ran and never looked back. He managed to hide in a cargo ship and fled to Japan. He didn't know where he'd end up in but one thing was for sure. He'd never go back.

He spent months roaming the forest until one night he managed to find refuge in a cave and two omegas found him.

_____________________

"That's my story. I left out details because I don't want to re-live them, but that's me" Felix said. 

He hadn't shed a single tear while speaking and his voice was firm. He knew he'd have to be strong to get over everything that happened.