(28) a suprising camaraderie

"You will obey me, or I'll make you."

A wide grin spreads on your face: "Say it again, it sounded good."

Ren's back straightens. You hear the leather gloves crunch as he balls his hands into fists.

"What?" Amplified by the modulator in the mask, his voice is even more hoarse.

You smile: "I said," and lean closer, "Say it again, it sounded good."

Faster than you can blink, Ren's hand flies to your neck. You let out a choking sound as he grabs it hard and pushes your backwards until you're trapped between him and the wall. Surprised, you look at him with wide eyes. He lets out a huff.

When he doesn't do anything else, you purr: "That's all? You got to do better than that."

His grip around your neck tightens. You move your body left to right as you try to make him loosen it again. But he won't. You decide to lean into it. Putting your hands up left and right of your head, you completely relax your body.

"That's all?" Ren mocks you. "You got to do better than that."

Maybe it's the lack of oxygen or the feeling between your thighs, but you let out a light chuckle and just go for it. You let out a loud moan before you whisper: "Harder, Daddy."

Ren immediately lets go of your neck and stumbles backwards: "What the fuck."

Grinning, you rub your neck and take a few deep breaths. Shamelessly, you let your eyes wander up and down his body. You see how he's trying to control his breathing, and how his fingers twitch. But you're not done.

"Ah, my bad." You make a dismissive gesture with your hand. "You prefer to be called Sir, right?" The way you say it, Sir suddenly becomes something vulgar.

Swiftly, Ren rips his helmet off his head.

"There you are." You smile. His cheeks are lightly flushed, and his hair is fluffy and all over his face.

"Do you have a death wish?" He asks with a low voice; now that the mask is off, it's way smoother.

"Depends on the day." You shrug your shoulders, taking a small step towards Ren. It's more exciting to look at his pretty face and eyes than the visor. Especially, because you can see the effect you have on him more easily.

This conversation definitely took a turn neither of you expected.

"So..." You trail off. "You gonna make me obey, or...?"

Ren purses his lips ever so slightly, his dark eyes relentlessly staring at you. Slowly, he raises his hands and takes his gloves off. You press your lips together to hide your excitement about the exposed skin. He shows so little.

You don't back away when he comes closer. Defiantly, you tilt your chin up to keep up the eye contact. He grabs it and holds your head still. His middle and his ring finger press into the side of your neck to make it impossible for you to turn your head. You blink rapidly, thighs pressed together. This man is doing things to you...

Provocatively unhasty, Ren leans down. When his face is so close that you feel his breath, you close your eyes and your lips part.

But he doesn't kiss you.

Instead, he whispers: "I can feel your heartbeat."

Your eyes shoot open. His fingers on the side of your neck...

Smugly, he murmurs: "So eager."

With a brisk movement, you rip your head away from his grasp and take a step back.