(30) detonation

"You okay?" Kylo lightly touches your arm.

You have to blink a few times to push aside the wild fantasy you just had.

"Yeah..." You clear your throat.

Pressing your thighs together, you try to remember what he said last. You're obscenely wet.

"Sorry, what did you just say?" You ask him.

Kylo appears to be not sure if he bores you or if there is another reason you didn't listen to what he said. Searching for an answer, his eyes dart over your face. You gently intertwine your fingers with his, arm stretched across the countertop. Just this tiny amount of skin contact excites you more than anything that happened in the past week.

When he still doesn't answer, you calmly walk around the bar. There are various types of liquor and glasses to choose from. You take six shot glasses and fill them with clear liquid, you assume is some kind of strong alcohol.

Observing you quietly, Kylo waits for you to tell him what you're up to. When you're done, you lean against the bar, maybe a meter distance between you and him.

"You ask a question, then you take a shot." You state.

He looks at the shots and back at you, then he nods: "Alright."

"You go first." You tell him, giving him a smile.

"Ehm...What kind of questions?" His cheeks lightly flush and he runs his hand through his hair.

"Whatever you want to know."

"Okay," he clears his throat, "what made you join the First Order?"

Not the kind of question you expected, but maybe he'll grow bolder with each shot.

"I wanted to work where my skills would serve a higher purpose."

He chuckles. You add: "And money."

"Sounds about right."

You narrow your eyes and tilt your head.

"Did you have sex before?"

His eyes widen and he blinks a few times.

"I don't know how to answer that."

"How come?"

"Well, does oral count?"

"Sure."

"Then yes."

Smiling, you take a glass and wait until he raises one himself to tap it and then down the drink in one go. The alcohol is really strong, and you shake your head at the taste. Kylo only scrunches his nose.

Seemingly encouraged by your salacious question, Kylo asks: "Did you actually have sex with Hux, or did you just pretend to piss me off?"

You cannot help yourself but laugh. "It might me hard to imagine, but I do do things that don't have anything to do with you."

"So yes?"

"Yes."

"Wow."

"What?"

"I simply cannot picture Hux with even an ounce of passion."

"It's surprising what being stranded does to people."

You expected him to be jealous. But then, why should he? Hux is dead. No need for him to worry about you preferring Hux over him.

"Were you receiving or giving?"