(31) More

"Careful, there is glass everywhere." You stop Kylo.

"Right." He runs his hand through his hair in embarrassment.

Gesturing around the destroyed room, you tell him: "You know, it was incredibly hot, when that happened."

Surprised, he looks at you.

"I felt the shockwave of it. I cannot imagine how it was to be in the center of this...eruption."

Kylo flashes you a grin: "Pretty great."

While you're talking, he moves his hand lazily from left to right, using the Force to push the glass aside to make a secure path towards a door, which you assume leads to the bedroom.

You collect your clothing, and he states: "I'll call a droid."

Not bothering about the bra, you put on your shirt and your panties. The rest of your clothes in hand, you wait for Kylo to lead the way. You're glad that he only puts on his briefs and nothing else. You cannot get enough of his naked body.

When you're both more or less clothed, you stand in front of each other for a moment. Neither of you saying anything. You're both still a little dizzy from your orgasms, and your faces are equally tinted red.

Snapping out of it, Kylo gently takes your hand, and leads you to the bedroom. It's smaller than you expected. However, his bed is, nevertheless, ridiculously large. Oh, you cannot wait to spend long nights in it. You look around the room. Besides the large black bedframe and the dark red sheets, there is only a dresser and what looks like the door to a small walk-in closet.

"I'll be right back." Kylo states after turning on the light on the nightstand and disappears through the door you just entered, closing it behind him.

Alone in the bedroom, you put your clothes on the dresser and tiptoe to the walk-in closet. The hardwood floor is cold against your bare feet.

The swinging door to the closet doesn't offer any resistance when you push it. You take it as an invitation and step inside. It's like a small corridor. All surfaces are shiny black, reflecting the dim light that automatically turned on. The entire left side is taken up by the identical uniform he usually wears. It makes the corners of your mouth twitch to see it like this. It makes it suddenly way less intimidating.

On the right side, though, there are more casual clothes – or at least clothes that aren't a uniform; including sports attire, sweatpants and, oh my, Kylo Ren owns a suit.

Drawn in by the dark red velvety material, you let your fingers run over it. You wonder to what occasion the Supreme Leader would wear a suit.

Only now, you notice the showcase on the other end of the small room. The glass is tinted grey, and you cannot see what's inside. Before you can go investigate, you hear Kylo reenter the bedroom.

"I got some-" He stops talking when he doesn't see you.

Kind of embarrassed that he caught your snooping around, you exit the closet.

His eyes dart over your face, then over your barely clothed body.

"What are you doing?" His voice is dark but, to your relief, he doesn't sound angry.

You swallow to get rid of the lump in your throat before you admit: "I wanted to see what the Supreme Leader's closet looks like."

Your head shoots up when Kylo lets out a chuckle. Now that your pulse calmed down, you notice that he has two glasses of wine in one hand, and a bottle of water in the other. You smile and walk over to grab the bottle and take big sip of water. Kylo silently watches you. Trying not to get nervous, you offer him the bottle and take a glass of wine instead.