Chapter 15

For Misty, well, things we're getting easier. There was no problems about her day either.  As Misty walked around the savanna she started to pick some useful objects and started crafting on her new circus tricks.

Dik Dik humanoid: What are you building?

Misty: My hoops. I was born at a circus.

Rhino humanoid: Oh really?

Elephant humanoid: That's incredible.

The other humanoid natives seemed impressed about this and gathered around the white tiger. Jewel poked her head and waved.

Giraffe humanoid: Tell us your story.

Misty begins to think for a moment.

Misty: Okay. I'll tell you.

She sat on a rock and begins her story.

Misty: When I was a cub, I was born in a very rich circus. My family performed all the time when they traveled around the world. I was born here along with a baby fish named Jewel. She is my pet.

Jewel poked her head from her jar and giggled. The animals are impressed.

Misty: And then an accident came.

Everyone became horrified at first.

Dik Dik Bobby: What happened?

Misty: It was raining and the train was going on its way to the next country. But then the lights in the switch had failed and my crate was bounced up and into the ocean. 

The humanoid natives gasped. They felt very sorry for the young tiger.

Misty: I washed ashore on Madagascar and was found by a group of lemurs. They started to raise me and taught me how to dance. My hula hoops and my pet was okay. I started to learn my adaptations in the wild. It was the day I met four special friends from a new country I had never seen.  And here we are.

Hippo girl: Wow. That's incredible.

Giraffe humanoid: You're from Madagascar?

Misty: Yeah, of course.

Misty then got back up and picked Jewel up.

Misty: I'll be on my way now. If you want to listen my story again, I'd be happy to.

Every animal agreed and nodded and Misty started to join the lemurs for finding a spot for the palace Julien wants to build.

In the construction site, the penguins are going well on making the plane.

Skipper: Looks impressive, Kowalski, but will it fly?

Kowalski: Yes. If we fold it here, here and here.

He grabbed a blueprint and creased the paper and when he was done folding he had a paper airplane. It tossed to and soared away.

Skipper: Nice.

The blueprint flew toward the busy construction site where the building of the new improved plane was already underway. The monkeys swarmed around the site all hard at work helping Phil and Mason put the new flying machine together.

In the wreckage of the old plane Alex sat in a passenger seat beside Marty.

Alex: Oh, man. My dad thinks I'm a total loser. I've ruined my parents' lives.

Zebra: That is definitely not crack-a-lackin'.

Alex: It is lackin' in the crackin', my friend. I've gotta fix this.