IV

Hʏᴅʀᴏ Aʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛ

The next day M/n woke, he knew that it was official; he was dead in the real world

The next day M/n woke, he knew that it was official; he was dead in the real world. He wasn't heartbroken or anything just surprised that he got as lucky as he did. Currently, M/n was trekking around the planes surrounding Mondstadt.

"It's like experiencing Mondstadt for the first time all over again... Absolutely beautiful. But now it's time to fuck up some Hilichurls~"M/n smiles, it wasn't a normal one; it was one of destructive glee.

Before he rushed in, he tested his abilities, especially his burst which was explosive on its own!
"Holy shit!! I'm basically Tartaglia, Xiao, and Kokomi in one! I can even sprint the same way as Kokomi and Mona...Then does that mean I could walk on water too?"M/n was beginning to understand why he had skyward spine, it was most befitting for him. Now it was time to put his skills to use but he had to be careful, this was his reality now. Before anything, he draws an alchemy circle on the back of his hand with a bit of paint he hand in his then limbers up before jumping straight into the Hilichurl camp.
"Hello, fellas~"

💧💧💧

"Whew! That took thirty minutes...Yikes, I'm covered in blood and dirt!"M/n was beyond impressed with his power, quite frankly he felt overpowered but it was a great balance to certain characters.
"So this character would have been bulky DPS, dammit If I were still in my original world I would have M/n on my team next to Albedo, and Tartaglia would be on another team.."As the elf male mumbles to himself, the body of the mitachurl he was sitting on starts to move.
"Still not dead, huh? One more stab should do!"M/n stabs the polearm into the mitachurl and it ceases is all movement.
"Still bloodthirsty is see."

"Oh, hello Albedo!"M/n jumps down from the dead mitachurl and steps closer to Albedo with his arms out to hug him but the Geo Alchemist holds his sketchbook up.
"Don't hug me, you're dirty."

"Oh hehe sorry forgot for a moment. Oh, did you draw anything on your way here?"Before the older male could grab the sketchbook, Albedo smacks his hand away and holds the sketchbook to his person. Puzzled by this, M/n could only pout and hold his hands behind his back.
"Why are you pouting? I said you were dirty, which also meant your hands..."

"Yeah...I noticed but you didn't have to slap my hand away. Well, I'm gonna go wash up my over there."M/n nonchalantly removes his shirt and treads over to the stream nearby and began to wash his hands, face, and anywhere else that had blood. Last he managed to remove the bloodstains from the white shirt he wore.
"Perks of being a Hydro user. Good as new!"

"Why are you so cheerful?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"Albedo wanted to roll his eyes but he just shrugs lightly and sits on a tree stump; not too far away from his assistant. The two sit in silence as M/n continues to wash off any remaining blood or dirt, when down, he throws his F/c scarf on the turns his attention to Albedo.

 The two sit in silence as M/n continues to wash off any remaining blood or dirt, when down, he throws his F/c scarf on the turns his attention to Albedo

"Oi, I'm clean, no more mitachurl blood. May I see your Sketchbook now?"

"....Sure."

"Thank you!"The lanky male stands from the grass and takes about three steps over to Albedo to grab the outstretched Sketchbook.
M/n flips through a few pages but the current ones are of him; the first two of his battle with the Hilichurl's, then Mitachurl, the end of the battle with him sitting on the mitachurl, and last of him sitting next to the stream cleaning up.
"My, my! You draw quickly. Am I that intriguing to you Mister Albedo?"

"D-don't call me that... It's weird, you're older than me remember?"

"But, you're my teacher, no?"

"As if I could teach a Hydro Alchemist that been alive longer than I have."M/n scoff at Albedo while bonking him on the head with his sketchbook.
"What-"

"For smacking my hand away."

"....."