XXXV

Mᴀʀᴋs

"I'm so sorry

"I'm so sorry.."M/n apologies with a red face as he looks over Albedo's body the morning after. Albedo only chuckles as M/n hid his face away against his waist.

"Nothing to be sorry about, Libeling. My clothes cover a majority of the love bites, except for the one on my neck."

"I guess I went overboard, I hope no one asked but who am I kidding? Humans love to gossip."Albedo runs his hands through M/n's unruly obsidian hair, while looking down at his lover there was a dull ache in his lower back and the base of his neck. His lower back aching made sense but his neck? Now that wasn't expected, he reaches up to massage the back of his neck.
"Let's take a hot bath."

"You'll have to carry me when the tub is full."

"Sorry."M/n chuckles out as he springs out of bed to the bathroom, Albedo lies back down, the ache in his neck becoming intense. He couldn't understand what was happening but assumed it was just pain from the night of love.
"The pain didn't feel like this when I gave M/n that surprise... What's different this time.."His face turns red as replays the memories of the night in his head to see if something might have caused it.
"Ah, that's right. He bit the back of my neck but I don't feel any teeth indents, what am I missing?"

"Bedo, the bath is ready!"Albedo sits up as M/n was now standing at the foot of the bed, however, too tired to move Albedo inquires for M/n to lift him from where he was.
"So cute~"M/n coo's sweetly at Albedo when he lifts the male into his arms and sets Albedo down into the hot water first then settles in himself.
"Not too hot?"

"It's perfect."The blondie leans back into M/n's tone chest and sighs as the heat from the water loosens up the muscles in his lower back enough for him to sit up a bit and stretch. When Albedo's hair shifts from the movement, M/n lets out a startled sound at what he saw.
"Libeling, what's wrong?"

"Oh shit! Uhh...Did you know I could uh, m-mark you? Because I sure as hell didn't!"Albedo turns to look at M/n, the same shock on his face. They both sat there for a moment as it started to make sense to Albedo, the pain in his neck and the slight burning sensation that followed after he and M/n finished their dance of love.
"Maybe Aria knows something?"

"I much prefer to keep my sister out of this but maybe she does?"

"Maybe, let's enjoy the rest of our bath. I'm sure there's more to do for the day to deal with."

💙✨💛

Even before M/n and Albedo could step foot outside the house, Aria was already in their sights, smirking with her hands on her hip.
"Congratulations, you're engaged! M/n did you forget you're also an Abyssal wolf, so that was truly bound to happen."

"Huh?"Albedo froze for a moment but he couldn't deny the flutter in his heart from the words of the 'young' woman. M/n had a large goofy smile on his face and couldn't contain his joy, hoisting Albedo into his arms and spinning him around.
"Holy hells! We're engaged!!"

"A match made by Barbatos."Aria giggles happily, watching them fall in love made her hope to do the same soon.
"How about we head to Angels Share to celebrate the good news! Rubedo is already there and I promise he's only arm wrestling this time no bar fights!"They nod and quickly follow Aria and on the way, the group met io with Aether and Childe.

They enter the bar and see Rubedo sitting at the bar, a grin on his face, he could smell Albedo before he entered the bar.
"You know, taming creatures taught me a lot, heightened my senses and all but man, to be highly scented like that? Congratulations, I already paid for the drinks, and don't worry about Durin, he's with Klee, Diona, and Razor."Albedo couldn't find it in himself not to smile wider at the words. However, he does roll his eyes and take a seat with the rest.
"I know their drinks like the back of my hand but I don't know yours, miss..."Diluc questions in a calm and cool facade but truth be told, he was down for the woman already.

Aria giggles lightly, she could see it in Diluc's eyes already that he felt something and so did she.
"Aria, so Master Diluc, what do you recommend?"

"Sweet flower martini for a sweet lady. *Ahem!*"Diluc's face turns red soon as he noticed that he was openly flirting with Aria and M/n holds back a laugh.
"Oi, oi! That's my sister. If you plan on taking her for a date-"

"Cut it out! And since when do you have a human sister??"

"There are some parts of life I just don't tell everyone."The happy group celebrates for the rest of the evening as Aria and Diluc got to know each other.

"The happy group celebrates for the rest of the evening as Aria and Diluc got to know each other