XLII

Tʜᴇ Hᴇᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Aʙʏssᴀʟ Wᴏʟғ

The day started as it usually did, M/n made breakfast for everyone; now including Duchess and Kunikuzushi, and he went off to help Timaeus with his work, while Albedo went to work with the Knights for a while and Rubedo joined him as Duchess kept ...

The day started as it usually did, M/n made breakfast for everyone; now including Duchess and Kunikuzushi, and he went off to help Timaeus with his work, while Albedo went to work with the Knights for a while and Rubedo joined him as Duchess kept the childer occupied and last Kunikuzushi and Casshern went to the domain to work on it for the day.

As M/n and Timaeus work on projects, M/n felt off. He was unusually warm, leading him to remove the jacket and scarf he so loved but that didn't even help him. He fans him for a moment in an attempt to cool off but nothing was working, if anything he felt like he was getting worse.
"M/n?"

"Ugh, yeah Timaeus?"

"You don't look so good, and that's worrying. I've known you my whole life and I've never seen you look so sick before...Maybe you should head home and rest for a while."M/n reluctantly agreed but before he could walk away, his body gave way and he collapses. His body stopped responding to him.
"M/n?!"

"Get...Ngh, Get my sister...Hurry!"Timaeus knew exactly where Aria was and ran to the bar, narrowly missing people as he ran.

💧💧💧

Diluc managed to help Aria get M/n to the house and into his bed. They had no idea what was wrong but they could see M/n was in pain. He was practically curled up on his side moaning in pain, complaining that everything was too hot.
"I didn't know immortal beings could get sick.."

"Well yeah, we can but it's not normal sick it's -"Aria gasp and she strikes out of the room and downstairs just as Albedo and the others enter but out of everyone she drags Albedo and Casshern out of the house.
"Albedo you can't go near the room!"

"Huh? Why not-"

"M/n is in heat due to his Abyssal form, I wish I thought about this sooner but it didn't come to mind until Diluc commented about immortals getting sick. However, if you do enter the room be careful, we don't need you pregnant just yet."Aria warns but the warning went in one ear and out the other when Albedo heard the word pregnant.
"But I'm a homunculus I can't-"

"The seed of an Abyssal being can change the Anatomy of its parent to better suit the situation. You're his mate and his goal during heat is to get you pregnant..."Aria explains the best she could without going into details but Albedo began to imagine what it would be like to carry M/n's child. His face turns red, so red in fact that it matches Diluc's hair.
"Aria I think you just broke the alchemist."

"I feel like I did, Bedo?"

"Yes, yes I'm paying attention...I'm just fascinated at the thought of carrying a child...His child. It makes me wonder how they would look.."Albedo sheepishly covers his cheeks in an attempt to hide his blush but it was impossible.
"Looks like someone immediately got baby fever."

"What would be their name, would they have a vision like either of us? So many unanswered questions.."Albedo's mind runs wild with the thought of the family expanding even more but he quickly came to his senses when a loud howl breaks through the air as the upstairs wind springs open. They sat there for a moment just as Abyssal Wolf M/n bolts out of the window and out of the city.
"What the fuck was that about?!"

"Oh yeah... Casshern, you haven't seen M/n in his second form. I'll explain, Aria you should watch over him with Axel and Kelo. Make sure to keep an eye on him and if anything happens come back into town to get us." The woman nods before sprouting wings and taking off into the sky while Axel and Kelo speed after her on the ground.

Albedo heads into the house and takes a seat on the couch with a light thump.
"Okay so why did my little brother suddenly transform?"

"Okay, here's what happened."