IX

Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢs

M/n kept good on his words, he became a playboy for the absolute hell of it and lucky for him, his new playboy ways hasn't become the talk of the city just yet

"*Yawn!*Man, I'm happy hangovers don't exist for me, or I wouldn't climb up Dragonspine today!"

"You smell like cheap perfume."

"Oi, oi! It's not my fault that they wore cheap perfume! They were only in my bed for a good time, not a long time."Albedo rolls his eyes at the other and of course, M/n realized that the alchemist was being standoffish with him. With a shrug he quietly cultivates his elemental energy as he rewrites writes reports that Albedo wrote off in a hurry, or so he thought. The blonde alchemist suddenly obtained a petty side and purposely wrote messy to make M/n's task harder.
"How are you doing over there?"

"I'm pretty good at reading shitty handwriting but from my memories, you usually have very beautiful handwriting, so what's up? What's bothering you as of late?"

"Do you want to know or are you trying to seem nice?"M/n cocks an eyebrow at this, Albedo wasn't known to be snarky or even a bit bitchy, so he definitely knew something was up.
"What's with the snarky remarks?"

"What's up with your sudden want to sleep around?"

"The hell is wrong with being free in who I stick my dick in?! Why do you care so much, Bedo? We all know that once something or someone is an open book with no secrets left, you lose interest...I would rather not fall victim to that hurt."M/n stands from his seat and walks over to Albedo; who had his back to the elf to look through the books on the shelf. Albedo heard M/n approach him but before he had the time to turn around, M/n trapped him against the bookcase; his chest to Albedo's back.
"Or, would you rather me tell you pretty lies and sweet nothings?"The warmth of M/n's breathe sent shivers down Albedo's spine.
"If that stops you from distancing yourself from me..."

"So you want me to lie to you... Treat you like the others I've had underneath me. Is that what you want?"Albedo holds the book he had grabbed to his chest; still unable to move from where he was pinned. The blondie bits his lips as a red hue takes over his cheek and ears.
"Answer me~"

".... Wh-What if I don't ha-have an answer?"

"My, the mighty alchemist is stuttering? Well, I never thought I'd get to hear it myself... Anyway, I have some shitty handwriting to make legible. Oh, before I forget!"M/n leans closer, making sure to press his body closer to Albedo and he whispers into the blonde-haired males ear.
"You're hard, dear chalk prince, you should deal with that. Matter of fact, I'm gonna cook lunch, so whenever you're done, come eat."M/n walks away without another word and Aria flies after him cooing as she did so.

However, Albedo was still pressed against the bookcase, he was in a state of shock. The questions he didn't know how to answer ran amuck in his head. The strength in his legs finally gave out and he was left sitting on the floor.
"....Is that what I want?"Albedo squeezes his thighs together and jolts from the feeling however that is all he did...

💧✨🪨

"M/n, where's mister Albedo?"

"He's... Taking care of something, I think. Hopefully, he won't miss lunch, anyway Sucrose how is the Aether? Have you seen him?"

"He left for Liyue again, I think to visit Sir Childe."M/n nods at Sucrose's answer as he places a plate of Mondstadt hash browns in front of the woman then in front of where Albedo sat.
"Are you not going to eat?"

"Not yet, I have to leave...Now!"Sucrose was confused as to why M/n suddenly ran further into the lab but was soon greeted by an angry pink-haired woman.
"I saw M/n come up Dragon spine today! Hey, you where is he?!"

"Uhhh, H-he al-already left the m-mountain! Sorry miss, would you like me to tell him anything?"

"Yeah! He will be my boyfriend if he likes it or not!"